HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2002, 05:03 PM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Will my TM fly with Aiptek 1.3?

You guys (and gals?) with the aero shots have got me interested in trying it myself. Been modeling a long time (30+ years) and just re-entered R/C after learning about park/slow fliers. It's my dream come true!!! Love my Tiger moth and am having a ball flying in the school yard down the street.
For ~$89- would purchase the mini pen-cam but don't know if TM can handle it. Has anyone tried this?
Prob. gonna get a Crazy Max as next plane. How about this one for aero photos with pen-cam?
D W is offline Find More Posts by D W
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2002, 07:01 PM
Kingsport Tn.
Joined Nov 2001
535 Posts
I've had pretty good luck flying the Aiptek in the TM. My TM has an M-100 in it, but it's old and beaten up. I've not rigged up a servo yet, so I just take low-res videos. It pushes it pretty hard to get decent altitude in just a minute and a half. I suspect it would be a lot easier in a plane that hadn't had the wings ripped off a half a dozen times.

Here's a still shot cropped from one of the low-res videos:

John
Aspen is offline Find More Posts by Aspen