Closed Thread
Old Jan 06, 2007, 03:11 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Switzerland
Joined Sep 2006
4,278 Posts
Thanks

If you want higher quality versions, check http://www.rc-tech.ch/HQ_FPV
Those are 3Mbps DivX versions, the others are the standard ~1Mbps WMV for shorter download times.
Kilrah is offline Find More Posts by Kilrah
Last edited by Kilrah; Jan 06, 2007 at 03:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2007, 04:32 AM
FPV Flyer
Madrid, Spain
Joined Mar 2006
763 Posts
My contribution to the topic:

Easy Star 10-12-06: good quality 115mb

East Star 10-12-06: standard version 50 mb

Easy Star 17-12-06: good quality 120mb

And much more editing,
wavess is offline Find More Posts by wavess
Old Jan 08, 2007, 12:23 PM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Dec 2004
2,097 Posts
Another one from Sergio´s Productions

Air to air slow motion 125MB

Nice place, nice day (until he shooted down me ), nice chasing... what a nice hobby!!!
AndrésMtnez is offline Find More Posts by AndrésMtnez
Old Jan 11, 2007, 07:40 AM
Boston
Joined Jan 2003
17 Posts
Here are some of my old videos flying helicopter FPV. In all the cases it's pure FPV, including take offs and landings. For the winter flight and the moonlight flight I was actually sitting inside my car while piloting the heli. The heli (XCell gas) has Carvec stabilization system and it was used on portions of the first flight and most of the moonlight flight.
Cheers.

3000 ft flight:
http://www.cyber-flyer.com/gallery/r...on_1500kbs.WMV

Flying in winter:
http://www.cyber-flyer.com/gallery/1214_video.wmv

Flying under the moonlight:
http://www.cyber-flyer.com/gallery/Moonflight.wmv
cyber-flyer is offline Find More Posts by cyber-flyer
Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:14 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Switzerland
Joined Sep 2006
4,278 Posts
Oh cool, there's something new in that folder
Old Jan 11, 2007, 09:19 AM
Boston
Joined Jan 2003
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah
Oh cool, there's something new in that folder
Work was a b..ch, I have about 10 Gb of new videos on a disk but didn't have time to compile new movies.
cyber-flyer is offline Find More Posts by cyber-flyer
Old Jan 11, 2007, 09:46 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Switzerland
Joined Sep 2006
4,278 Posts
Ouch that hurts... but I understand, on my side I even didn't have time to record some
Oh well, this year will be something else

And about that site update?
Old Jan 17, 2007, 01:41 AM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Dec 2004
2,097 Posts
Another air to air

This time it´s mine chasing my buddy Sergio. It´s an old video (for my two months of FPV experience ) from december where I still didn´t have Servostretcher.

Kinepolis 138MB

You can see how my plane loose stability when I´m just at the back of the second Formosa and too near

Andres
Old Jan 18, 2007, 05:57 AM
Joined Jan 2007
2 Posts
Hi guys,
here are very good videos and it's nice to see the results. It's wunderfull live at this time with this nice equipments and opportunities. But I looking for a complete System / Equipment and a shop to by a complete System with camera, IR-Tracker, .... to have also nice videos and real-flight feeling.

Did someone can tell me where to order and what are the best products at moment. Yesterday I try to contact VRFLYER because I like his viedeos and the Realflight Feeling but I didn't reach him up to know. And I'm hundry for to get further information ...... :-).

Thanks in advance for reply and I hope to get good information.

Servus from Germany
nimbus09
Nimbus09 is offline Find More Posts by Nimbus09
Old Jan 20, 2007, 09:11 PM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Dec 2004
2,097 Posts
And another one

Video 114MB

Andres
Old Jan 20, 2007, 11:22 PM
Canada, BC, Duncan
Joined Dec 2006
3,618 Posts
OH___MY___GOD!!! :O

WOW guys, excellent close flying! What will you do next to wow us? Perhaps precision formation flying? Perhaps flying in a straight line but with Sergio flying upside down and on top of you, then tilting the cameras and looking at each other ( like in Top Gun ) or a game of chicken? To see who will move first while flying straight at each other?

JMS
JMSTECH is offline Find More Posts by JMSTECH
Old Jan 21, 2007, 02:16 PM
FPV Flyer
Madrid, Spain
Joined Mar 2006
763 Posts
My new personal record

Well yesterday I set up a new personal record, 1,100m far. I didn´t want to go farther cause I didn´t feel comfortable to do it. I was getting some glitches with the r/c and the video was getting worse. I also put a video splitter instead of using my archos av 500 for av in and av out. The archos delays the image some times and once it cost me a crash on a take off. The patch was pointing the plane wrong because my new spotter didn´t get the explanation clear (It was almost at 70ş from the horizontal) too much for far flying
Also in the second part of the video I used the GP Patch from rc-cam´s web site instead of my CP Patch. It seems that GP Patch has more beamwidth but also worse gain. It´s good for flying around, better for long distances a CP Patch or a bi-quad.

Explorando los limites
Old Jan 21, 2007, 06:43 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavess
Well yesterday I set up a new personal record, 1,100m far.
Its good to see that you are flying now Pointing a patch 70 degrees away from the plane will make your signal drop a huge amount. You should try it again, with a 14 dBI patch pointed directly at the plane, you will probably find no static at all in your picture at that distance, with 600 mW you should be able to do 4 KM or more if you get a high gain antenna pointed at the plane.

JettPilot
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Jan 21, 2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 05:41 AM
FPV Flyer
Madrid, Spain
Joined Mar 2006
763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Its good to see that you are flying now Pointing a patch 70 degrees away from the plane will make your signal drop a huge amount. You should try it again, with a 14 dBI patch pointed directly at the plane, you will probably find no static at all in your picture at that distance, with 600 mW you should be able to do 4 KM or more if you get a high gain antenna pointed at the plane.

JettPilot
That´s right Jett, I´m going to try a bi-quad and a double bi-quad but the problem is how the spotter point the antenna in the right way because more than 600 m he wasn´t able to see the plane. Perhaps some autotracking antenna should do it right. The other problem that I´m having is some glitches with my r/c equipment (Futaba receiver and radio transmitter), at that distance if you see in the video the camera turns right suddenly due to them. The electronics of my plane and their placement pushing the range of the r/c down. Should try something to increase my range.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 12:36 AM
Expert plane crasher
Central Coast, Australia
Joined May 2005
490 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbostang
JMSTech: Thanks for the compliments. Here is the video you're talking about...
http://www.twinturbostang.com/rc/Air...bs_480x360.wmv

I have some bits and pieces of video, but nothing compiled like above. I'm currently switching my video platform over to a TwinStar II, so I've had a bit of down time. It's almost ready to go though, so hopefully I will have some videos to share in the next couple of weeks.
twinturbostang, that was excellent! Do you know the name of the music in the second half of the video?
AXI Motor Models is offline Find More Posts by AXI Motor Models
Closed Thread