HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nkinney, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 27, 2006, 03:40 AM
Colorado Springs
Joined Jun 2002
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
Relisting DX6 at lower price $85.00

For Sale - DX6

I have a DX7 on the way as soon as the blizzard lifts. Now I have 2 Spektrum radios and thatís one to many.

Info on my DX6:
I have changed the stock voltage regulator for the Dimension Engineering unit. It works like a charm. I also had the transmitter board removed and placed into my Optic6 for the last 4 months. I wish to keep the Optic6. I just placed the Tx board back into the DX6 radio and checked it out all is good.

Radio only. $85.00 shipped CONUS (paypal)
- Spektrum DX6 (with maybe 1.5 months on the case. Like new)
- Dimension Engineering switch-mode voltage regulator (Longer battery life)
- Original Battery (30 cycles maybe)
- Original charger
- Manual
- Original Box & Styrofoam

-Neil
nkinney is offline Find More Posts by nkinney
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2006, 02:38 PM
SF Bay Area, CA
Joined Feb 2006
857 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkinney
For Sale - DX6

I also had the transmitter board removed and placed into my Optic6 for the last 4 months. I wish to keep the Optic6. I just placed the Tx board back into the DX6 radio and checked it out all is good.

-
-Neil
Can you post a pic of the Tx board? I want to see if it is compatable with my hitec TX module. I've rewired it with 3-wire to solder to a DX6 tx board so I can use it with my optic 6 and switch between the DX6 Tx board and the Hitec Spectra module.

Thanks!
glucoseboy is offline Find More Posts by glucoseboy
Old Dec 27, 2006, 03:28 PM
Colorado Springs
Joined Jun 2002
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I don't have pics of the mod. I have placed The TX board back into the DX6 case and donít want take it apart again. It looks just like a DX6 with 3 wires coming off the back of the white factory connector. The leads were not long enough to connect to the Optic6 so I added a servo lead wire to the back of the PCB. Adding the 3 wire lead is very simple just tin the wires and attach them to the pads. The TX board fits inside the optic6 case. If you round out the top hole in the back of the Optic6 plug in module well you can get to the bind button.

-Neil
nkinney is offline Find More Posts by nkinney
Closed Thread