HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 25, 2006, 11:57 PM
Joined Dec 2006
1 Posts
Help!
Control Of X-ufo Through Interface Rc X-mitter To Computer

Hello All,
I am new to X-ufo. a student of Electronics and communication. I purchased one X-ufo. it got crashed so many times. Now i want to control it through computer or microcontroller by adding the Electronics compass and the digital gyro to it and after getting feedbak of them automatically control of the X-ufo. I traced the ppm pulses genrated by rc transmitter and read these on the DSO. but i dont know how the trainer port works and how and which pulses are accepted by trainer port. and at which pin. please help me to do my job complete. Suggest me the solution for above discussed problem.

Mukesh Kumar
3rd year Student,
Electronics and communication
KIET, INDIA
mukesh is offline Find More Posts by mukesh
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2006, 02:03 PM
Wow That's Cool!
Bay Area, CA
Joined Nov 2004
2,431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesh
Hello All,
I am new to X-ufo. a student of Electronics and communication. I purchased one X-ufo. it got crashed so many times. Now i want to control it through computer or microcontroller by adding the Electronics compass and the digital gyro to it and after getting feedbak of them automatically control of the X-ufo. I traced the ppm pulses genrated by rc transmitter and read these on the DSO. but i dont know how the trainer port works and how and which pulses are accepted by trainer port. and at which pin. please help me to do my job complete. Suggest me the solution for above discussed problem.

Mukesh Kumar
3rd year Student,
Electronics and communication
KIET, INDIA
Sounds like an interesting project ... similar to this MIT project? http://vertol.mit.edu/

You can try posting this question to the experts over at http://forum.xufo.net/bb/viewforum.php?f=27

--Eric--
tend2it is offline Find More Posts by tend2it