HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 14, 2002, 11:11 AM
Jacksonville NC
Joined Sep 2002
7 Posts
Post your Moto Calc specs here

Hello all. Just got Moto Calc and love it. One problem, none of the planes I am interested in are available with the program, and finding all the specs is very difficult. Especially with the limited knowledge I have about aerodynamics. Then I got to thinking why not start a thread dedicated to Moto Calc specs. With all the knowledge floating around E-zone I am sure a very diffinitive data base can be established right here. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way and with the popularity of Moto Calc I think it would be a invaluable resource for the members of E-zone. Thanks for reading this post and I really hope it cathes on. Your Friend Captnklutz
captnklutz is offline Find More Posts by captnklutz
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2002, 04:10 AM
East Anglia, UK
Joined Sep 2002
29,687 Posts
Well. I am not sure how one would do that. However, I am building up a library of planes-i-have and planes-i-would-like-to have.

What are you interested in?

So far I have a reasonable set of specs for the PicoJet Combat, and RipMax Alliance electric pettern plane, and some dubious ones for a flair puppeteer (near scale sopwith pup) that I am condsidering as a winter project...
vintage1 is offline Find More Posts by vintage1
Old Sep 16, 2002, 08:02 AM
Jacksonville NC
Joined Sep 2002
7 Posts
Hello. I was thinking people could just abbreviate the name of the spec then put the figure beside it for example WS=35.0in. A little time consuming yes, but it would be on E-zone indeffinately for everyone to use. As far as planes I am interested in, thats a hard one. I am interseted in every thing from slow flyers to EDF's, right now I am looking for some detailed specs on the Alpha Jet Profile plane, Kyosho T-33, EAM Flash, any of the A-10 models, any of the P-51 models, any of the 3-D models, as you can see my interests are very broad. Captnklutz
captnklutz is offline Find More Posts by captnklutz
Old Sep 16, 2002, 08:31 AM
RIP Ric
Marietta, GA
Joined Jun 1999
43,312 Posts
Whenever I need to check on a system for a model I don't have, I just go to the manufacturer/distributor's web site and get specs from there.
..a
Andy W is offline Find More Posts by Andy W