HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jhicks, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 17, 2006, 08:28 PM
Joined Jan 2005
298 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Giant Scale Planes P-51 Mustang

This is a Giant Scale Planes P-51 Mustang 73"WS. I anquired this from a seller and changed my mind with my plans, I want to get into helis and need to fund a QQ Yak. The following is from a previous ad of this airplane.

"The stock wheel wells and tires were too small and were enlarged the wells to accept larger, more scale size, tires on Robart retracts with operational oleos. There is installed a fixed, steerable tail wheel, but it is in the scale location (the builder did this is such a way that a retractable can be added later and I have the doors to include with the plane). There is also a installed pilot and basic cockpit. I have the axillary fuel tanks and hard mounts, and intended to make them droppable, but didn't get that done. The stock wheel wells and tires were too small so I enlarged the wells to accept larger, more scale size, tires on Robart retracts with operational oleos. I have installed a fixed, steerable tail wheel, but it is in the scale location (I did this is such a way that a retractable can be added later and I have the doors to include with the plane). I also installed a pilot and basic cockpit. I have the axillary fuel tanks and hard mounts, and intended to make them droppable, but didn't get that done."

This plane is equiped with hitec high torque servos and the fancy ROBART RETRACTS that have an airtank for the movable motion of the retracts. The plane has not been flown, and everything is new. The plane besides having retracts has working flaps also.

I am selling because my plans changed I want to get a Raptor .50 or a 50cc plane and are willing to trade for these items.

This is a local pick-up. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

This plane is RTF minus Engine. The plane is setup for a 20-26cc gas or equivelant glow.

PRICE: Asking $750
WILL TRADE let me know what you have.

This is a beautiful plane that needs a new home.
jhicks is offline Find More Posts by jhicks
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2006, 08:09 PM
TRP
United States, CA, Morgan Hill
Joined Jun 2002
3,688 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Where are you located?
TRP is offline Find More Posts by TRP
Old Dec 20, 2006, 09:35 PM
Joined Jan 2005