HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stuart warne, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2006, 05:40 PM
buy a lot, fly a little!
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined May 2001
5,680 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
For Sale
SWAP FSK Spitfire or FSK Bf109E BNIB for other FSK/Alfa Kit UK

I've got a FSK Spitfire and an FSK Bf109E both BNIB. I'd like to swap either one of them for any other FSK warbird or both for the Me110 and/or P38 or Alfa Beufighter of HVP Catalina!. You see i already have both of these models in the building pile and will sell these two BNIB models, but would like to see if I can swap one for another first. I'd consider a FSK P40 FSK Bf109G, FSK Stuka, FSK Yak and or Alfa La7.

If anyone (preferably in the UK or EU but may consider US) has anything like this and maybe interested please contact me.

Merry Christmas and thanks for looking.

Stuart
stuart warne is online now Find More Posts by stuart warne
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: JR P-38 take 2.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 28, 2006, 06:22 PM
I fly therefore I crash
Torrance, CA
Joined Sep 2006
919 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
I would love to pick these up from you but the shipping to california might make the deal cost prohibitive! Do you have any Ideals?

Fletch
fletchace is offline Find More Posts by fletchace
Closed Thread