SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 14, 2006, 07:16 PM
Joined Oct 2004
7 Posts
Discussion
Radio Fell Down!!!! Not Working Properly After That...

Hello everyone at RCG.

Recently my radio- Elite 6ch FM (which comes with the century hummingbird v4 RTF) fell down badly from a height of around 7 foot. (this happened second time, as the first time it fell down from a short height) .Though nothing in the radio broke as such, the battery panel came apart and all the cells got scattered! And one of the stick got slightly dented/bend!

But then after that when i attached the radio with the AeroFly pro delux,(as usual while practising on the sim) while flowing the helicopters in the sim, i realised that am unable to perfectly trim the heli.

Here is how i can explain: For example if doing trimming for fwd/rev cyclic, am unable to reach to that "EXACT" neutral trim position where the heli stays totally in centre. After trying hard, whenever i manage to reach the best Neutral position, the heli still either tends to go fwd or bckwds (slightly).

Now for example if i tried to manage the best Neutral Trim position for fwd/rev cyclic and the heli seems to go slightly fwd, then i adjust the trim slightly to downwards by one point so that the heli can come to the neutral position, but instead, now the heli starts to go backwards slightly.
SO ALL IN A WHOLE AM UNABLE TO TRIM DOWN THE HELI TO THE POSITION WHERE IT CAN STAY JUST IN THE CENTRE.

This situation improves in case if i choose less sensitive scale heli's. But the situation worsens if the sensitivity of the heli is more.

This problem is for fwd/rev cyclic and left/right cyclic. Am able to trim down the tail perfectly!

Now what exactly i want to know is that is this common while flying heli's in flight simulators or is it the cause of my trims or stick controls getting damaged while falling down??

Can anyone please tell me that is there any sort of setting/allignment which is linked to the sticks/trims that get disturbed whenever the radio falls down???

I tried doing all the caliberation, adjusting expo sensitivity, travel etc options in the Simulators, but nothing seemed to help.

Also i would like to tell that the control bars which comes in the caliberation menu are totally centered after doing caliberation and nothing is wrong with them.

Plz help!
indian_radio is offline Find More Posts by indian_radio
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2006, 03:25 AM
Joined Aug 2006
65 Posts
t9cap interference

hi 2 all
i have problem of interference.please tell me the solution.actually i was flying my 3d plane when my t9cap futaba stor working because another flyer was also flying with some other futaba model radio at the same frequency.and with the result my plane crashed.it happend for two times.please help me
faraz101 is offline Find More Posts by faraz101