HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Dec 09, 2006, 11:50 AM
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
CCbusa05's Avatar
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,768 Posts
Video
Flight of the Blade CX2...

Early Saturday morning indoors. Finally got the wife to give me a little air time!
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05
Last edited by CCbusa05; Mar 12, 2007 at 02:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2006, 01:59 PM
Loading...
Travis22304's Avatar
Somewhere
Joined May 2006
140 Posts
Nice Flying! So, what exactly is the difference between the CX and the CX2, I have the CX...other than the flaming red fuselage of course...and the 2.4 Ghz, 5 channel radio?
Travis22304 is offline Find More Posts by Travis22304
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2006, 04:20 PM
Registered User
Switzerland
Joined Jun 2006
100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbusa05
Early Saturday morning indoors. Finally got the wife to give me a little air time!
Nice flight.
Great heli. Tail movement is very accurate and fast. Lamas are not that precise. But the price is different also.

And Nice House. I like that rock plate and wall part in The kitchen out of rock.
Is it out of rock, Granite ? I almost got the same.

Next is a Video of the Lama
new thread

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611009

Added a picture of my Lama ( We are talking about helis)
swizzard is offline Find More Posts by swizzard
Last edited by swizzard; Dec 17, 2006 at 02:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2006, 12:25 PM
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
CCbusa05's Avatar
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzard
Nice flight.
Great heli. Tail movement is very accurate and fast. Lamas are not that precise. But the price is different also.

And Nice House. I like that rock plate and wall part in The kitchen out of rock.
Is it out of rock, Granite ? I almost got the same.

Next is a Video of the Lama
new thread

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611009
Yeah Swzzard.......that is granite counter top. looks just like yours! Cool!
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2006, 02:24 PM
Registered User
Switzerland
Joined Jun 2006
100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbusa05
Yeah Swzzard.......that is granite counter top. looks just like yours! Cool!
Posted 2 more videos here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...09#post6553810

I was lucky not to hit anything so far. But its too cold in the garage.
That counter granite top is called "Baltic Brown" and comes from Finland.
They are expensive but last forever. My wife loves it and me too so i can fly helis off of it.
Your rooms are much taller, more room to fly. have fun.
We got to do some flying over the x-mas days.
Do you get snow in Carson City ? I drove by there several times.
I've been to Reno, Tahoe, Incline Village (Ponderosa) and we drove the
Tioga Pass one time. Was a lot of fun.
swizzard is offline Find More Posts by swizzard
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2006, 12:29 PM
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
CCbusa05's Avatar
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzard
Posted 2 more videos here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...09#post6553810

I was lucky not to hit anything so far. But its too cold in the garage.
That counter granite top is called "Baltic Brown" and comes from Finland.
They are expensive but last forever. My wife loves it and me too so i can fly helis off of it.
Your rooms are much taller, more room to fly. have fun.
We got to do some flying over the x-mas days.
Do you get snow in Carson City ? I drove by there several times.
I've been to Reno, Tahoe, Incline Village (Ponderosa) and we drove the
Tioga Pass one time. Was a lot of fun.
2" of the white stuff yesterday morning.........it was 9 degrees F. this morning. Oh yeah.....love to ride motorcycles around the Tahoe area...........in the summer time, naturally!
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2006, 08:28 PM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2006
1 Posts
Fast yaw rate

CCbusa05,

How did you get your CX2 to yaw sow quickly? Also do you have any trouble getting it to hold yaw when you are off the stick?
bschmuck is offline Find More Posts by bschmuck
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2006, 12:03 PM
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
CCbusa05's Avatar
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,768 Posts
I have the servo linkage set out one hole from stock; seems to be a bit more responsive to stick input. In flight, sometimes i tap the rudder trim a bit to compensate for the dreaded tail drift......other times I just fly the stick to keep the tail as properly orientated as possible.
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion E-Flight Blade CX2 Charger PGR Batteries and Chargers 9 Feb 18, 2009 10:06 PM
For Sale e-flight blade cx2 + upgrades + extras the grounds 2 hi Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Aug 11, 2007 03:55 PM
Sold E-Flight Blade CX2 many upgrades and extras 300Spartans Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Aug 06, 2007 07:34 PM
Sold E-Flight Blade CX2 with tons of aluminum upgrades 300Spartans Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 6 Jul 20, 2007 08:41 PM
Alert For Sale E-flight Blade CX2 MUDBOGGER2 Atlanta Area RC 3 Jun 24, 2007 06:45 PM