HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 05, 2006, 05:30 PM View Post
Eeeeky
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). It is temporarily hidden while Eeeeky edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 05:35 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
10,077 Posts
wow man.. I would really edit this fast!!!

That is why ken got perm banned.. Fact or fiction, who cares...

He is great at what he does... and you are showing your true colors..

Didnt you apply for their team pilot.. I would say just like kdill you really need to find better things to do.. Sound like a a kid is for not being selected

Its sad ken brings a 14yr old to do his dirty work

PS:

He is gone from r/c groups.. and for your info he needs to check fact on the people first.. and the only proof he will have is when he get nailed!
blade strike is offline Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
Last edited by kbooth; Dec 05, 2006 at 05:42 PM.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 05:42 PM
Heli Monger
New York Ny/Newark La Guardia, New York, United States
Joined Jun 2004
760 Posts
I would have to agree... Who gives a damn. Scott provides the best customer service out there. Good prices and better support. Let it go
eMeNeX is offline Find More Posts by eMeNeX
Old Dec 05, 2006, 05:48 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,077 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMeNeX
I would have to agree... Who gives a damn. Scott provides the best customer service out there. Good prices and better support. Let it go

yeah.. if this is him this happened some time ago???? Who cares???

Last I have seen he has done nothing on these groups but provide very good prices and support!

I know one thing Im not the Ken Booth in the papers.. He ask for proof, well from me he will get it but not in the form that he wants.. BTW when these so called papers where writen up I was working and still working for government agency.

My legal name is Kenneth Booth. Last time I checked you need the legal name to sue someone..

That is going to be Kens downfall.. I just hope rcgroups bans by IP now... So ken can just get on with his life.

We can all make websites and slander people. But in the end who is going to lose??? I think the guy that builds his web pages with frontpage and uses a store bought router to protect his network.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by kbooth; Dec 05, 2006 at 05:54 PM.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 05:59 PM View Post
Eeeeky
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Eeeeky edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 05:59 PM
Joined Nov 2005
2,918 Posts
Eeeky, I don't think you should be making threads like this.. This is pretty rough stuff and and those are pretty heavy accusations. I mean, it's not even your fight!

Besides, I think we all sort of know KDill is a few french fries short of a Happy Meal..

I really honestly don't see any positive outcome from this ;\

-Kyle
arclite5 is offline Find More Posts by arclite5
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:08 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,077 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeeky
ken did not put me up to this, scott is a thief and a liar, ken is the most honest person on this planet. he doesnt do this stupid stuff. ken is helping me nail him...he has govornment documents to prove his stuff...he said to me(and i quote) if i am wrong, i will leave all online forums forever!!! anyone every checked scotts backround?? did anyone here even look at that link? scott lied to me and several others by saying he has no involvement with Big Bear CA. thats one more lie to his list. ken is the good guy here. again i do not want to offend anyone but scott is hiding. scott is scott booth, odd coincidence isnt it??

how is scott a thief??? how is scott a liar??? Ken was wrong about me so I think you better check those so called PDF docs that are all over the net.. Have you even read the whole story????

I did this weekend.. and this sdlogic was not selling hacking devices.. all it was, an open dev. board that COULD hack if loaded with the correct firmware!!! But these where also supported by windows2000 and 2003 via the sdlogic PC/SC driver (windows cert)

But I dont expect people like you or kdill to really do their homework!!!

So pretty much, even if scott is the sdlogic scott, then oh well!! And if it is him right on for joining and providing us with such great service and support.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by kbooth; Dec 05, 2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:14 PM
Hopelessly hooked
South Carolina USA
Joined Jul 2005
781 Posts
...what the hell does this have to do with flying helis.

Avoiding the crappy seems to be a major part of our hobby. Sorting through the newbie stories and still finding good resources of quality part and services....that's what the forums do for me!!!

some are just better than others at being civil about it!
Futura is offline Find More Posts by Futura
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:20 PM View Post
Eeeeky
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:25 PM
Heli Monger
Joined Jun 2004
760 Posts
I guess I'm a fugitive as well. I built a hot air pencil and soldered some wired to a EEPROM Chip then connected it to an EEProm reader that I build out of diodes and resistors and 2 AA batteries and connected to a Serial port. I ran a program made by someone that made heads or tails of the EEProm dump so I could get my dad's password for his IBM Laptop.... Does this have any relevance to Helis? Not one bit so lets discard this along with the rest of these useless Ken Vs Scott posts.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:27 PM
Heli Monger
Joined Jun 2004
760 Posts
Wow I think Eeeeky is sore about not getting that RC Tek Sponsership
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:27 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,077 Posts
well scott has done nothing to kdill so what brings this on, you have to ask yourself?!! kdill is the problem and he does need to go away!

BTW:

your comment about making money??? I guess all these site sponsors are crooks?
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: S900 H3-3D Mount
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:29 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,077 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMeNeX
Wow I think Eeeeky is sore about not getting that RC Tek Sponsership

I think your 100% correct..

And this is just why ken is perm banned and now I hope Eeeeky!!!
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:31 PM View Post
Eeeeky
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 05, 2006, 06:34 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,077 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeeky
what does that have to do with scott???? were not blaming you for anything..... scott is only here for the money, he does not care about anyone, he does NOT CARE about YOU guys, the customers!! he wants to take your money and run!

ok thats why he had my $250 for a cyclone 450, and let me return it once that product failed from jappausa???? Then he gave me a Killer deal (must have been cost) on the elites???

BTW:
give me a post that shows he ripped someone off and I will stay out of this????
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread