SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 500Driver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 02, 2006, 11:07 AM
EC-135 Driver
United States, IA, Burlington
Joined Nov 2006
1,131 Posts
Trader Rating: 45
Sold
For Sale OR Trade...BLADE CP w/ EXTRAS!

Hi,

Thanks for looking.

I have a Blade CP in great condition that I'd like to trade for a Blade CX or a fully tricked out T-Rex SE Open to $$$ offers too but I'd rather trade.

All the extras in the picture will be included and the blades on there are literally brand new...not even tracked or balanced yet...just put them on for the pix.

Shoot me a PM or respond to the thread...or just e-mail me directly:
donaldsieburg@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Let's make a trade
500Driver is offline Find More Posts by 500Driver
Last edited by 500Driver; Dec 02, 2006 at 06:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2006, 01:47 PM
the scene of the crash
Joined Mar 2005
470 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
did you say for a fully tricked out rex. fully tricked out rexes are like $1,100 if you could find an ediot to trade an $1,100 rex for that than i have a car that i will trade for someones house. i wish you the best of luck and if you find someone stupid enough to trade you a fully blinged rex for a blade then you deserve the rex not them.
burro breath is offline Find More Posts by burro breath
Old Dec 02, 2006, 02:15 PM
Kansas
Joined Oct 2001
267 Posts
Trader Rating: 85
OUCH burro thats rough!

I sent you a PM
MatRat is offline Find More Posts by MatRat
Old Dec 02, 2006, 03:01 PM
Victory is mine! BLAST!!!
United States, IN, Plymouth
Joined Sep 2006
898 Posts
Trader Rating: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by burro breath
did you say for a fully tricked out rex. fully tricked out rexes are like $1,100 if you could find an ediot to trade an $1,100 rex for that than i have a car that i will trade for someones house. i wish you the best of luck and if you find someone stupid enough to trade you a fully blinged rex for a blade then you deserve the rex not them.
I believe it was meant as a joke. Notice the smiley??
jettvolks is offline Find More Posts by jettvolks
Old Dec 02, 2006, 04:20 PM
Team Me!
AB, Canada
Joined Mar 2005
3,161 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by burro breath
dude the same could be said to you, youve been trying to peddle these to everyone:

Quote:
1 parkzone three channel tx
1 rewound pjs 1500
1 7.2 ryobi cordless drill
1 4 inch stepper motor from an old laser printer.
1 hacked cvs video cam that requires cronuskies software.
some old xbox games and controllers.
And as Jettvolks said, It's obviously a joke...

Joel
P-38J-Lightning is offline Find More Posts by P-38J-Lightning
Old Dec 02, 2006, 04:25 PM
3DHS Junkie
Rhode Island
Joined Jun 2005
5,682 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
pm sent
800mZero is offline Find More Posts by 800mZero
Old Dec 02, 2006, 05:52 PM
the scene of the crash
Joined Mar 2005
470 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
i just want the stuff i have out of my house. it needs a good home and i never use any of the stuff i am trying to get ride of. i am almost at the point where i am just going to give it all away and take the loss. and yes i am just joking i wish the best of luck to 500 driver he does have a very nice heli there and if i had the money i would buy it in a second for the right price of course. no hard feelings and and once again i wish you the best of luck in the search for a rex. i have one and have been trying to get an se frame for it. a word of advice to you 500 driver is not to get a rex with the x frame as in the trex 450x i am not sure about the xl but my personal experience with this frame was very poor. i would get something with a cf frame. sorry if you took it the wrong way the first time.

Burro Breath
burro breath is offline Find More Posts by burro breath
Old Dec 02, 2006, 06:11 PM
EC-135 Driver
United States, IA, Burlington
Joined Nov 2006
1,131 Posts
Trader Rating: 45
Hey HEY now...we're laughing and

I was just teasing about the T-Rex (I mean...unless someone really does want to trade a Blade CP because HECK I'll run out tonight and buy a brand new one to trade if you do)

For all the interested parties thank you for your replies...I believe I've responded to each of you. However I found a good deal (thank you RC Groups) and I'll be closing this thread.

Happy landings to all,
Don
500Driver is offline Find More Posts by 500Driver
Closed Thread