SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 06, 2002, 01:14 AM
sal
NSP (Vermont)
Joined Aug 2000
2,695 Posts
Can't Wait for the NEAT!

We will be coming with lots of flyable airplane including a few customer available demos too! Stop by our tent and ask for information.

One of the more fun and easy going airplanes is our Virus ASP outfitted with a Axi 2814/10 motor and Co-pilot. Easy to fly for Novice. For the experts it's fun to put it in any attitude you can think of and let go of the sticks. It pulls out by itself!

We will post listing of the demos on the website. (this weekend)

At the Neat we are bringing a totaly dedicated flight crew and will be setting up a white board announcing what airplane or sailplane they are flying at any given time.

Although I have to run the booths, I will manage to get out on the field for some demo flying including some formation Accord 47 flying.

I will be flying the new Vermont Bell and hopefully will have the Vermont Bell 1.3 flying too (if it comes in time for me to get it setup!)

BTW...I will be putting the Vermont Belle on the website for viewing the day before the Neat Fair. This way everybody gets a chance to see it at the same time.
sal is offline Find More Posts by sal
to remove ads between posts