|Nov 22, 2006, 05:54 PM|
New TREX 600 Frame Kit - Custom Heli Parts
Finally a sideframe that actually serves a real purpose other then just replacing the stock ones....introducing the new Custom Heli Parts TREX 600 Sideframes.
Every Upgrade Kit Includes:
1. 2mm Carbon Fiber sideframes, not 1.5mm like others
2. Integrateded SCS™ (Symmetrical Cyclic Setup) linkage sizing tool - Get your bellcrank linkages perfect everytime with this tool
3. Wider motor mount area - Easily mount a NEU 1900 Series, Kontronik Tango, or Hacker A50 sized motor.
4. Futaba Carbon Fiber Double Arms - 30mm parallel linkages reduce interaction over stock.
5. Integrated bearings installed.
6. Press Nuts for Futaba 9252/9451 Servos. No more Align plastic servo mounts.
7. New control rod included.
USA Handmade by Custom Heli Parts. Made from premium 2mm Carbon Fiber Stock, not thinner and weaker factory 1.5mm...These things are beefy!
|Nov 23, 2006, 11:19 AM|
its a nice frame, butif you already have a cf one whats teh point? the only thing that would get me buying one is if i crashed my current oine
|Nov 23, 2006, 12:29 PM|
Stock cf frame does not allow you to mount other motors.
Stock mounts are 1.5mm.
Stock mounts are more expensive to replace in a crash.
Stock linkages are not parallel on the bellcranks.
Stock frames use plastic servo mount washer, not press nuts.
Should I keep going?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion New Trex 600 Build w/ Custom Paint!||Anthony.L||Electric Heli Talk||6||May 15, 2007 12:31 PM|
|Question Trex 600 frame pic?||d-bledsoe||Electric Heli Talk||1||Oct 31, 2006 01:37 AM|
|Discussion Need a new TREX CCPM frame||Luap||Mini Helis||2||Sep 23, 2006 03:25 PM|
|Yippee! Align Trex 600 at modefo's heli!!!!!!||prodigy||Mini Helis||19||Jul 13, 2006 01:55 AM|
|how much weight will one save with this new trex carbon frame?||djdaveq||Mini Helis||7||Jul 27, 2005 10:52 AM|