SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 22, 2006, 01:48 PM
**NOT GUILTY**
Millbrook, Alabama
Joined Jun 2004
6,439 Posts
Gallery
Multi-mast ships... post your pics here

I don't know when the last time this was done...but I thought it would be cool to see what everyone has. I will start with a pic or two of the War of 1812 American Privateer Schooner Prince de Neufchatel. She is a 1/24 scale, gel coat glass and wood kit. The crew is in scale at 3" tall. To see more pics, look for the thread here with the ships name or go to my website www.princedeneufchatel.com to get the complete low down.

I know several of you have started working on 1/24 scale ships from the same manufacturer, and this is good place to post what you have too.

I live in Montgomery, Alabama and have no one to sail with. It would be cool if we all post where we live, so maybe some of us could meet sometime to sail. I'm a lookin for fresh blood...arrrrrrrr!

Don't eat too many weevils, they are fattening.

Robert
Capt.Crash is offline Find More Posts by Capt.Crash
Last edited by Capt.Crash; Dec 06, 2006 at 08:02 AM. Reason: I need glasses...lol
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2006, 10:12 AM
Joined Nov 2005
370 Posts
Robert
Looks like you had a good breeze for these Pixs. Looks good! I am scoring my bulwarks, and hope to paint them this weekend. Be good to get done with the hull painting, and back to something more interesting. The paint does dress it up a lot, though.

Ray
Albuquerque NM
Ray C is offline Find More Posts by Ray C
Old Feb 09, 2007, 02:03 PM
**NOT GUILTY**
Millbrook, Alabama
Joined Jun 2004
6,439 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

....seems this went over like a booger on a birthday cake

Now I know I am NOT the ONLY tall ship sailor on here......come on guys....show em off!

"Weevils...the breakfast of iron men sailing wooden ships!"
Capt.Crash is offline Find More Posts by Capt.Crash
Old Feb 09, 2007, 02:24 PM
United States, MN, Brainerd
Joined Oct 2004
2,385 Posts
Robert -
Give me a couple of months...
My ship is coming this week!!!!!
DanL is offline Find More Posts by DanL