HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by The Don, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 06:24 PM
Wonderfully Wicked
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
12,968 Posts
Trader Rating: 612
Sold
NIP Himodel/Emax Professional Series 30 amp Brushless ESC 2-4S fully programmable

I have another small shipment in of brushless 30 amp ESCs (see my previous threads here). They are relabeled HiModel/Emax Professional Series ESC, and have many programming features not found in many ESC and the good news is that it does not require a programming card. They are a very nice ESC for the price. I have tested this ESC and the throttle response is very good and so far is working well with all outrunners and inrunners I have tested.

Current rating: 30amp continuous (40A burst)
Weight: 25 grams
BEC: 2 amps (5volts), 4 micro servos on 3 cell lipo, and 3 micro servos on 4 cell lipo
Battery: 2-4 cell lipo, 5-12 cell NiMh/NiCd
Auto Lipo cell detection
Maximum RPM: 210,000 rpm 2poles, 70,000 rpm (6 poles), and 35,000 rpm (12 poles)

Programmable Features: (all can be programmed with the throttle stick):
Brake: on or off
Battery Type: Lipo or NiMh/NiCd
Cutoff type: throttle down or hard cut off
Lipo cutoff voltage: 2.5, 2.75, or 3.0 volts per cell
Startup mode, normal, soft, super soft
Timing: Low, Medium, High
Governor model: on or off

All programming can be done through the transmitter. Unlike other budget ESC which need a Jeti card to get these advanced programming features. All features can be programmed via the throttle stick (except the arming song, see below). A lighted LED programming card is also available to program on the field to allow quick setting changes. The programming card does have one added feature and that is you have 16 songs in which to choose to from for your arming sound if you so wish.

They also have a nice feature to autocalibrate the throttle stick. Move the throttle to full up, then plug in the battery and wait for two beeps, then move the throttle stick down. Wait for the ESC to arm. You now have FULL throttle range where full up is 100% throttle. I have verified all programming features through the throttle stick. I also measured the LVC value, with a 3 cell lipo and 3.0 volts per cell setting, the ESC cut out at 9.01 volts. Programming is very easy to do, and only takes a few minutes to go through all the menus.

Every ESC now comes with a 3 pairs of 3.5mm bullet connectors and 6 pieces of heat shrink tubing.

Price is $30 each plus $2 flat shipping for any quantity.(These sell for $45 plus shipping on the Himodel website plus you have to wait for overseas shipping!). The optional programming cards are $8 each (I have only a few in stock) Paypal preferred.

My paypal is don5490@sbcglobal.net

Please include your RCGroups name so I can leave you feedback.

Thanks!
Don
The Don is online now Find More Posts by The Don
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2006, 06:43 PM
non lottery winner
USA, PA, Levittown
Joined Oct 2005
234 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
You got cash for 1 esc, Thanks