HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by phil evon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:15 PM
Central NJ
Joined Apr 2005
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
For Sale
New HPi Nitro MT SS all the upgrades

I have a brand new HPi Nitro MT SS for sale. It has a Brand new OS CV 15 engine with a cool head and megatech pipe on it, also has an MIP boost bottle, this is the engine with the slide carb. You will need a starter box to start it. It also has a two speed tranny, upgraded disk brake, CVD axles all around, i have several sets of A-arms including a set of aluminum a-arms, aluminum shock towers, aluminum hubs front and rear, lunsford titanium hinge pins and turnbuckles, graphite upper tray, jr steering servo, jr throttle servo, fail safe, upgraded shocks and springs, upgraded air filter, heavy duty 2,, chassis, aluminum chassis braces, etc. i also will include two sets of brand new proline wheels and tires, body is perfect...painted blue with black around the bottom. all you need to do is add your receiver and transmitter, this car is perfect and fast. also have the instruction manual and all instructions from all the upgrades. looking for 275.00 for it. email me at philevon8@aol.com
phil evon is offline Find More Posts by phil evon
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:31 PM
Lower, Lower
Penticton,BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
1,449 Posts
Trader Rating: 294
Email sent
bc-slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Old Nov 23, 2006, 01:59 PM
Central NJ