HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by saabguyspg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2006, 10:44 PM
uavservices on MRF
Calgary Canada
Joined Jun 2006
5,071 Posts
Discussion
Description of me and a few of my experiances

Here is a short list of recent hardware I am lucky enough to have installed and flown. All the following hardware has been used with still cameras and video cameras in support of my professional photography company I have been running for the past four years. I have since put that business on hold becuase of our new baby! If you wish to see some work visit www.aaptoday.com

1) Two Mikrokopters (built three of them still own two) one is a "Heavy lifting quad" the other is a co-axial Hexacopter

2)FY-90Q quad controller. A great introduction to multirotors. Easy to set up and use.

3) Two FY-21AP autopilots. One installed on the trusty easy star the other on a high performance Delta wing plane. These systems work incredibly well and are the easiest autopilot to setup and get flying well.

4) one FY-3ZT this is a very easy to setup autopilot with many options for control. Unfortunately winter hit with a vengence and I have not had a chance to fligh test this.

3) Attopilot installed on a delta wing plane. Highly configurable and more complex autopilot that uses thermal piles. Though I do think this is a powerful tool I find that I fly my FY autopilots more often because they are simple.

4) Ardupilot this I never got to work properly, it was a pain to set up, sofware had bugs and I would not trust it to fly any of the planes I put it in.
saabguyspg is offline Find More Posts by saabguyspg
Last edited by saabguyspg; Feb 19, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2006, 10:46 PM
uavservices on MRF
Calgary Canada
Joined Jun 2006
5,071 Posts
saabguyspg is offline Find More Posts by saabguyspg
Last edited by saabguyspg; Jun 04, 2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old May 14, 2014, 05:18 AM
Motomop
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
panda 2

Hi,
My name is Octavian and i am from Romania.
I bought 2 L400 devices from micro hard systems.
I am trying to make panda 2 work over L400 but with no success.
Can you provide some help please?

With kind regards,
Octavian
motomop is offline Find More Posts by motomop