Old Nov 14, 2006, 05:47 PM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Discussion
BEll 429 Project

Hi Guys,

we are starting our BEll 429 Project now.
2 sizes: Dragonus size, wich will be equipped with 4 bladed rotor head and 4 bladed tail rotor ( all will be available as we wil produce the both rotors) and one very big one for turbine..

Here is the master draft for 1/32 (this size fits POcket Zoom but i do too produce it, it is exclusive for me and we make decorative models as well lol) and a big big 1/ 4.5 scale for turbine mechanics.. We have highlighted the windows and door with a black marker but if you zoom enough youn will notice that all of them are milled marked )

I'll keep you updated in the next weeks with more pictures, we just had our baby arriving and this is a lot of work, but i'm back and all of the projects are restarting even better EC 155 Trex / dragonus size, EC 130 Trex / dragonus size, and all with multibladed rotorheads and special fiberglass blades. We will soon launch as well the production of our micro flybarless rotorhead and some multibladed rotorheads up to 6 and maybe 7 blades. We hope that Mr Hino will be interrested in testing htem before any commerical release )

BEst regards,

Fabien

Bricobrac is offline Find More Posts by Bricobrac
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2006, 06:45 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,201 Posts
Fantastic Fabien. Congratulations on the new baby. Can't wait to get my hands on some of your product line. This continues to be very exciting. The 429 is beautiful.

Cheers - Boyd
Hoverup is offline Find More Posts by Hoverup
Old Nov 15, 2006, 02:58 AM
Tokyo Setagaya-Ku, Japan
Joined Jun 2004
586 Posts
Hi Fabien,

Congratulations! Nice fuselages!
K2-tokyo is offline Find More Posts by K2-tokyo
Old Nov 15, 2006, 03:11 AM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Hi Guys,

thanks for the messages

This is only teh beginning, the long awaited models for Mr Kataoka and his Fiend Mr Hino will soon be available as well ))

And nice to hear from you boyd

BEst regarrds,

Fabien
Old Nov 15, 2006, 05:48 AM
Singapore
Joined Jan 2004
1,830 Posts
Hi Fabien,

Congratulations to your new stuff too!! Very scale like fuselage.

SH
Super_Hornet is offline Find More Posts by Super_Hornet
Old Nov 15, 2006, 10:47 AM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
HI,

thanks for the kind words

I hope it's scale like , as we are BEll Licensed and the fuselage master is fully CNC milled, respecting original ratios and scales

BEst regards,

Fabien
Old Nov 25, 2006, 08:23 AM
Zod
Joined Sep 2004
117 Posts
Fabien, do you have any plans to produce a Bell 412 fuselage model? I think this is the coolest Bell heli (although the Bell 230 and Bell 222 are pretty close...).

Cheers,

Loren
Zod is offline Find More Posts by Zod
Old Nov 25, 2006, 11:03 AM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Hello,

i should developp BEll ARH and 222 or 430, but first i'm finnishing the BEll 429 at 1/4.5, 1/15 and 1/11 (there is one for Dragonus coming up, we are finnishing the milling tonight, i'll post a link to the video of CNC master milling

BEst regards,

Fabien
Old Nov 25, 2006, 11:28 AM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Hi Guys,

just for you, here are pictures AND video of the bell 1/11 and 1/15 scale fuselages master drafts milling. These are done in Foam ( density 80 ) and allow us to make fitting tests and woodwork drawings before launching the production of the real master in more expensive hardware

All this work is done in exclusive partnership with the company " Formes & Outillages " ( english translation: " Shapes and Tools" ) in France. All our fuselages will be now made in full partnership witht hem and we will be able to offer a full range of fuselages, canopies and others fopr fiberglass and Thermo molding

A big, big thank you to Eric Llinares and all specially his son Oscar who is working right now on these so we can get the fuse faster for the Dragonus.
Working with people like them is just awesome and Asoka from Rcer as well is a coo guy, we will make the Dragonus rock the little heli world !!

YOu saw the 1/4.5, the 1/32, so here are the ones for 80 cm diameter helicopters and Dragonus (' the Dragonus will have a 4 blades rotor ehad and 4 blade tail for this fuselage)) ).

BEst regards,
Fabien

Milling:

http://www.e-copter.com/bell/bell_429_mill.mpg

Old Nov 28, 2006, 02:18 PM
Gimbaled
morgan hill california
Joined May 2004
3,295 Posts
still working on the 4 blade head, this is going to be very cool, and also the special tail rotor .

hey Boss it's cool that you posted the pics so everyone can see what goes on behind the scene
superdave42 is offline Find More Posts by superdave42
Old Nov 28, 2006, 02:36 PM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Hi Employee of the month

And you have no idea of waht's going to be released soon as well...

Keep on the head, i keep on the special blades ))

I send you more infos for the design i wish pleaaaaase Mr SW man

And as nobody reads the postn, nobody knows that you will have the unique BEll 429 body for Piccoz, milled just for ya

Boss of the month lol !!!
Old Nov 28, 2006, 02:54 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,201 Posts
You guys are killing me! I can't wait to see these products and oh BTW I'd love to have a 429 for one of my PiccoZ's

Keep the good new coming. Those that are not following this thread are going to wonder where all the wonderful heli goodies came from.

Onward and upward company of the month - Cheers
Hoverup is offline Find More Posts by Hoverup
Old Dec 13, 2006, 10:44 AM
Shadow Dragon
United States, CA, Norco
Joined Jun 2005
57 Posts
Hey Hey, That is going to be a very cool scale project. I work for Mercy Air in California as a mechanic and we are supposed to be getting the 429's when Bell fianlly finnishes them and gets them flying. Keep all of us posted on how the project is going and I will be interested in purchasing one.

http://runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/14668/

I have some pictures of the Mercy Air birds on the website above

Thanks MIKI
RCslopeking is offline Find More Posts by RCslopeking
Old Dec 13, 2006, 12:01 PM
E-Copter
Paris / Nice, France
Joined Aug 2002
2,091 Posts
Hi Miki,

that is really a cool thing to knopw

We are making a 1 / 4.5 scale ( big one lol) model for a special purpose in France ( Showroom), do you think your company would be ok to let us use their paint shceme? We are searching for a authorized paintshceme to sue and could eventually make you a draft on a 1/32 decoration model first to see if the quality of the paintjob would fit the needs to be authorized to reproduce it on the big one

PLease keep me updated, and thanks a lot for the pics and the message,

Fabien
Old Dec 13, 2006, 10:33 PM
Shadow Dragon
United States, CA, Norco
Joined Jun 2005
57 Posts
Hey Fabien

I don't think it will be a problem for you to the paint the paint scheme. I can go ask the main people to see if it would be ok. One thing is that it will have to wait about a month. I am out for a back injury and won't be back until january 15 next year. But my buddy painted a Bell 222 and everyone liked it and no one complained it was in the Mercy Air paint scheme.

The little one will be cool to see and I can just send my main boss the pics and i think he will approve it.

Thanks MIKI
RCslopeking is offline Find More Posts by RCslopeking