SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by himeros, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 07, 2006, 06:39 PM
O. C. CA
Joined Jan 2005
815 Posts
Trader Rating: 97
For Sale
FMA dual conversion, Magnum 8, auto select, receiver, $52.00

I have one like new FMA Direct Dual Conversion Magnum 8 universal micro receiver. Factory states 2 mile range, all I know it is one of the few receivers that the servos don't twitch and move when you power up without the transmitter being on. It comes with #22 crystal, and will work with either p or n shift transmitters. It is a wonderful 8 channel receiver, but I have gone the way of the dx6 in all my other stuff, so this is for sale. $52.00 shipped to your door, PayPal OK, cash and M. O. are fine also. Please P. M. me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Himeros
himeros is offline Find More Posts by himeros
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread