HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 02, 2006, 04:22 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2006
11 Posts
Discussion
RC Motorcycle parts...

Hello.. I've noticed a lot of threads for people who were looking for RC motorcycle parts.. In an effort to save everyone the same headache searching I'll start this topic and put a reference from most of the posts.

Well I finally found a site which stocks all the parts (with photos) for Nuova Faor, Thunder Tiger and the Ricky Carmichael, aswell as complete listings for the replacement parts, optional parts and hop ups from:

* Crazy Nut Racing
* Exstreme Design
* Integy
* MotoProto
* Nuova Faor
* PMT Tires
* RD Logics
* Thunder Tiger
* Tornado Racing
* Xtreme Racing

http://2wheelhobbies.com/

I also found this great post with all the parts catalogues and manuals:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/arch...ex.php/t-405077

( Though the TT catalogues moved to http://www.acehobby.com/ace/catalog.htm )


BTW I'm in no way affilated with them... Just trying to save people some headache.

Cheers
Leon K is offline Find More Posts by Leon K
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2006, 01:11 PM
Registered User
TT-Tom's Avatar
Germany
Joined Jul 2006
182 Posts
Hi Guys,

check out this site if you don`t already know:
http://rc-motorradshop.de/

There you find nearly everything.
Itīs a german site, but he has all things in stock and Gregor speaks perfect english.
TT-Tom is offline Find More Posts by TT-Tom
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 09:22 AM
Registered User
(V)aximus's Avatar
Joined Dec 2005
717 Posts
Put rc-motorrad shop in and remove CNR from this list. The best and the worse bike shops actualy. Also, as far as I know Dave from CNR said that won't make bike parts anymore.
(V)aximus is offline Find More Posts by (V)aximus
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 10:06 AM
rc maniac
Joined Nov 2006
6 Posts
If your looking for parts for your bike check out www.pythonmotorsports.com if you do not see what you need on their web site give them a call at 303-279-1305 ask for tom they stock a full line of stock and hop up parts for all bikes
rc51racer0023 is offline Find More Posts by rc51racer0023
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 11:31 AM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc51racer0023
If your looking for parts for your bike check out www.pythonmotorsports.com if you do not see what you need on their web site give them a call at 303-279-1305 ask for tom they stock a full line of stock and hop up parts for all bikes

um... those are "real" bikes...

thanks for the info though
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 12:24 PM
rc maniac
Joined Nov 2006
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
um... those are "real" bikes...

thanks for the info though

Check out their 1/5 scale rc car and parts section they carry a full line of nouva feor parts and hop ups they are my local dealer for these parts and nitro bikes. they also stock the thunder tiger parts as well. If they do not have the parts on their web site give them a call. they do carry nitro bike parts. They also specialize in parts for the vamx their number is 303 279 1305 Check them out they have the best prices on parts for the nitro bikes
rc51racer0023 is offline Find More Posts by rc51racer0023
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 01:10 PM
Registered User
Junglemaxx's Avatar
Zwolle, The Netherlands
Joined Sep 2006
948 Posts
Well their sit is only about FG trucks and Hpi Baja's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc51racer0023
Check out their 1/5 scale rc car and parts section they carry a full line of nouva feor parts and hop ups they are my local dealer for these parts and nitro bikes. they also stock the thunder tiger parts as well. If they do not have the parts on their web site give them a call. they do carry nitro bike parts. They also specialize in parts for the vamx their number is 303 279 1305 Check them out they have the best prices on parts for the nitro bikes
Junglemaxx is offline Find More Posts by Junglemaxx
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 01:32 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglemaxx
Well their sit is only about FG trucks and Hpi Baja's

that's what I saw too.... hmm I'll look again


**edit... i went through all the links and there waas nothing about RC bikes on there
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 01:43 PM
rc maniac
Joined Nov 2006
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
that's what I saw too.... hmm I'll look again


**edit... i went through all the links and there waas nothing about RC bikes on there


you might have to call them they might not have the parts listed on their web site yet 303-279-1305
rc51racer0023 is offline Find More Posts by rc51racer0023
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2006, 08:08 PM
Registered User
JDMstuff's Avatar
Torrance, CA
Joined May 2003
1,680 Posts
Python does sell bike parts. I bought some from them through ebay.
JDMstuff is offline Find More Posts by JDMstuff
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC Motorcycle Video Capgun_Slim Motorcycles 206 Jul 10, 2005 04:56 PM
rc cars and parts compute_a_nerd Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 1 Mar 25, 2004 12:07 AM
What is the cheapest laser cutter in the world,suitable for making RC model parts? bipeflyer The Builders Workshop 7 Dec 03, 2002 01:45 PM