HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 31, 2006, 06:17 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
Joined Jul 2006
1,563 Posts
Discussion
Real Flight G-3.5

Woohooo!

Realflight G-3.5 is available for download from the Realflight Website. It's free for registered Realflight G3 owners.

http://www.realflight.com/index.html

I just downloaded it and installed w/out problems. I've only played w/it a short time but it seems to be more responsive than G3. Tried one of the night scenario's. Interesting, but would be better if the aircraft had navigation lights and strobes. There are two additional photo fields. Kind of cool.

Anyway back to it to play some more!
Taylorman is offline Find More Posts by Taylorman
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2006, 07:40 PM
Lazy dog
Lakewood, Ohio
Joined May 2005
2,409 Posts
I can't wait to get a computer than can actually run RealFlight. The 3.5 upgrade looks really cool.
OhioPete is offline Find More Posts by OhioPete
Old Nov 01, 2006, 08:02 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
Joined Jul 2006
1,563 Posts
Flew on Real Flight G-3.5 for another few hours trying different planes and conditions. Definitely enjoyable! I had a problem (before installing the update) with getting the computer to recognize Add-on's 1. Turns out after the install of the upgrade, the problem was automatically fixed. I guess they did their homework and included fixes for installation of the add-ons which were a problem w/some computers.

I forgot to mention that you need a DSL or faster internet connection to download the update, It's a around 260 MB in size. In case you do not have a fast internet connection, there is a link on the website where you can download to disk on another computer w/faster internet and then install into your computer where you have Realflight installed.
Taylorman is offline Find More Posts by Taylorman
Old Aug 20, 2009, 03:43 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
695 Posts
where can i download free planes for realflight 3.5
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton