HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ApachePilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 30, 2006, 05:31 PM
ApachePilot
Joined Oct 2006
1,870 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Wanted
Basket case looking for Basket case

Hey gang,

Basicaly, I am looking for what ever basket cases you have to get rid of....Something I can piece together....

Doesn't matter what type heli it is, ( I am personally looking for a mini) but I am a out of work father with lupus and fibromialgia...Muscle disease has but me in a chair with bad back. ( I used to be a repo man) How ever I have a son (13 years old)that is showing interest in flying helicopters and we are looking for a backup heli... Right now all we have is a single micro walkera 4.

PM me if you have anything to pass on and get us started....trying to pass the torch.....essentually, I,we are looking for complete basket cases that we could part together to get something going.....I,we understand that we could maybe get something already put together, but money is really tight.....Matter of factly, too tight. Bad enought so, that, I don't know what will happen in the next few months. Therefore I am counting on quality time, and hoping to use this time to Bond more with my son...Like I said, I was a reposession agent....hardly ever home as the job isn't exactly a 9-5er.

Basically, looking for odd and ends, spare, extras....If you have a frame,boom.skids,struts, swash, pivot arm, blade, or even a set of blades you want to get rid of....Electronics such a motors,esc's batteriesm Rx and Tx are much more expensive, I know and am not enquireing about them unless someone would like to contribute.... Know now that it would be greatfully appreciated and would go to a good cause.

I however thankyou for responding to my request.
ApachePilot is offline Find More Posts by ApachePilot
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread