HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 26, 2006, 02:31 PM
Joined Sep 2003
90 Posts
Discussion
Selling my never-used HOR with upgrades!

Hey gang, sorry to say I'm leaving RC motorcycles before ever starting. I built my Honda HOR and let it sit for almost a year in my basement. I decided to put it on eBay since I don't have the time to continue it. I'm selling it as one big package (Hitec radio, Mamba 25 ESC/6800 motor, aluminum gears/gearbox/washers, high-grip tires). Everything is brand new. If you're looking to get a new HOR, this will certainly be a deal. Starting the bid at $199. Here's the link if interested:

Kyosho RC Motorcycle (HOR) Honda NSR500 NEVER used

Dave
DaveyDave is offline Find More Posts by DaveyDave
to remove ads between posts