HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by UBILDIT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 02:10 PM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,459 Posts
Gallery
International Hobby Expo

Just got back from the I-Hobby Expo in Chicago. Traveling with Hippo and Vyceroy, much less staying in the same hotel room was an adventure in hilarity and also the stuff that airplane dreams are made of. Those two guys have probably forgotten more about making airplaines than I'll ever know. It did'nt hurt that we had DVD's of the move "Crank" and Blazing Saddles, Army of Darkness and plenty of Downloads of the Venture Brothers which I was introduced to for the first time.... And this is the stuff that went on when we were'nt neck deep in planes, trains, cars, boats, batteries, motors, etc..
Met a lot of great people.
Joe Ford at Castle Creations and I had a smoke break together. I was great to meet him. The guys at Plantraco, AMA representative, BP Hobbies, Electric Jet Factory, and many more. Following are some pictures..
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LaTrax Alias with a 1Si Camera
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2006, 09:02 PM
Castle Tech
Olathe, KS
Joined Aug 2003
4,889 Posts
Was GREAT meeting you!!! I helped the guy from Kulist Products w/that setup...found that out at the show!!!
Joe Ford is offline Find More Posts by Joe Ford
Old Oct 23, 2006, 09:22 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
USA, NC, Gastonia
Joined Dec 2001
8,823 Posts
Had a great time at the show Bo cant wait to go to the next show .. maybe Toledo in April ..
Vyceroy is offline Find More Posts by Vyceroy
Old Oct 24, 2006, 01:01 AM
Flashmeister Aviation Inc
Joined Aug 2005
3,138 Posts
Nice pics Bo, Thanks for posting em dude, I could spend tons of the wifes cash there !
MrFlash is offline Find More Posts by MrFlash
Old Oct 25, 2006, 06:22 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,541 Posts
Was the HE 162 in Sig's booth?
Tim Wolff is offline Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:00 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
USA, NC, Gastonia
Joined Dec 2001
8,823 Posts
yes it was .. i was eyeballing that bird ..
Vyceroy is offline Find More Posts by Vyceroy
Old Oct 26, 2006, 12:47 PM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,459 Posts
It was good

Joe, It was great to meet you as well. Get some rest and ignore the PM I sent you just a few minutes ago...LOL..
Mr. Flash, I got all caught up in it and bought a Carbon Butterfly from Plantraco ...the whole thing with plane, battery tx and rx with aluminum custom padded carrying case was $300.00 usd at the show. It is so much fun to fly, but going to hit the visa card hard when I get that one. LOL..
Tim.. Vyceroy already answered your question, but we were both oggling that one. It did not have an edf unit in it, but it was really good looking.

Bo
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LaTrax Alias with a 1Si Camera