SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Oct 23, 2006, 05:31 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Discussion
Do Not Buy Things From Evolutionhobbies Www.evolutionhobbies.com Beware, He Is A Liar

Give it a thought for your self and share your opinions if you want to. YOU DECIDE GUYS! I am here just to inform and help you guys so you will not get the same problems as me/being bluff by this liar. I know this story is kinda long but it is actually full of proofs so please have a look and make your own judgement on this. IT's WORTH READING THIS!

Here is the story of him been lying to me all the way until now. At first before i paid for the item (which is a TRF415MSX MRE), he told me that it will take 7-10 days with Airmail which costing $30+ USD (which i paid for it) BUT never received until now!

After i made the payment on the 9/25/06, he told me that he would sent me the customs declaration number but he didn't and i start to worried and i kept sending him emails which he then replied and told me that his mom passed away (which i received on the 10/2/06). Then on the 10/5/06, he sent me an email telling that the kit shipped that day (which he told PAYPAL he sent the item only on the 10/17/06) –> LIE, and it will take up to 3 weeks and no tracking number as USPS do not give tracking number as it leaves US (LIE AGAIN because as far as my concern USPS does give tracking number and I paid $30+ For Christ sake!).

Here is the PROOF:
From : evolutionhobbies@juno.com <evolutionhobbies@juno.com>
Sent : Monday, September 25, 2006 11:44 AM
To : edwij@hotmail.com
Subject : Re: TRF415 Marc Rheinard Edition

Hello
Payment received. Kit will ship tomorrow and i will forward customs information. This will go to your house and will state "Gift" value $ 100.00 for your benefit. Please let me know when it arrives.
regards
Bob

Sent : Monday, October 2, 2006 7:58 PM

Hello Edward
I apologize for not answring my emails. My mother passed away and i am
currently out of state until wednesday. When i get home i will get all
my orders out and send confirmation. This was not something i planned
on and it is not the way i do business. Once again, my apologies.
rgards

Bob

Sent : Thursday, October 5, 2006 7:31 AM

Hi Edward
Kit shipped today. Your Customs declaration form number is CP 281 223 301 US, this is NOT a tracking number as the US Postal Service cannot track once it leaves the country. Airmail can take up to 3 weeks depending on the container being full. Please let me know when it arrives.
regards
Bob

THE worst thing is, this guy THREATEN ME that he will give my name or whatever he wants to give it to his dealer so they wont do business with me. OH MY GOD, just think about it guys how stupid and unprofessional this guy is saying something like that. How can as a business man have this kind of attitude towards customers! The bottom line is THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU purchase something from this guy, that’s my point!

PROOF:
Sent : Monday, October 16, 2006 12:22 PM

Hello
First, your kit was sent when i gave you the shipping information. I told you at that time the customs form is NOT a tracking number. I also stated just what the post office told me as far as shipping. I have sent many packages to other countries and some just take a little longer than what it says. As far as the threat of telling others how i do business? I keep very good records and can back any claim that i make and i have never lost when someone makes a claim against me(only twice in 3 1/2 years.) If you feel that you have to threaten me I also have recourse as to our dealer "do not do business with" list that goes out every month. So the bottom line is give it a little longer.
Bob

HERE COMES ANOTHER STORY FROM THAT TURD AGAIN! Just now in the morning i sent him an email and asked him whether which date did he really sent the Kit, and he told me that he has just sent the KIT NOW, AND IT WILL NOT SHIP TO MY ADDRESS NOW INSTEAD HE WILL SEND IT TO MY FRIEND ADDRESS (because i use my friend Paypal Acc to do the payment), and he will state it as FULL PRICE SO I GET TAX (Which he promised before payment that he will sent it to my address and state it as $100 as a gift). YOU GUYS SEE NOW HOW THIS GUY DO ALL HIS DIRTY WORK!!! IT IS JUST UNBELIEVEABLE! PLEASE COPY THIS ALL AND POST IT TO ANOTHER THREAD FORUM SO PEOPLE WONT GET BLUFF BY THIS SOB!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU WILL GO BANKRUPT AND I WILL BE THE ONE WHO CAUSE IT EVOLUTIONHOBBIES!!!

HERE IS THE PROOF:
Sent : Friday, September 22, 2006 10:08 AM

Hi again

The only way that i could do it for that price is with surface shipping. I can help out by sending it as a "gift" with a lower value for customs purposes. It could be sent for $ 100.00 customs value but i would reccomend the $ 2.65 USD for insurance. Its up to you. The paypal account is seancorm1@yahoo.com (verified business account)This would ship on Monday if you decide to do it.

regards

Bob

Sent : Monday, October 23, 2006 8:39 AM

Now that you have filed a complaint with Paypal i see no further reason to converse with you. I have supplied Paypal with the required information. You have tied up a business account with Paypal and any loss i incur will be dealt with legally. I had to protect my self under paypal rules for seller protection. Your kit was sent to the account holders address and at $ 450.00 value for customs purposes. I do not like scammers and this deal stinks.
51en is offline Find More Posts by 51en
Last edited by 51en; Oct 23, 2006 at 10:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2006, 06:45 AM
Lima, Ohio
Joined Jan 2004
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
"the customs form is NOT a tracking number."

This is a true statement. You can not track packages sent via the USPS in other countries.
excotec is offline Find More Posts by excotec
Old Oct 23, 2006, 08:59 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by excotec
"the customs form is NOT a tracking number."

This is a true statement. You can not track packages sent via the USPS in other countries.
That's not what i was complaining about. The thing is, the Kit have never reach my place and he keep on lying to me, and he threaten me back. I have no idea when my kit was being sent and when it is going to reach here. This guy is a liat, that's all i can tell you guys.
Last edited by 51en; Oct 23, 2006 at 11:55 AM.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 09:20 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,498 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
I see where the problem is and it isn't with Evolution Hobbies.

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Oct 23, 2006, 09:31 AM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,556 Posts
Trader Rating: 363
did you get your packege? if you did and it's contents were what you ordered,then just let it go
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Oct 23, 2006, 10:27 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wood
I see where the problem is and it isn't with Evolution Hobbies.

mw
So, where the problem is then? With ME? I have already made the payment from last month on the 9/25/06 AND have not receive anything yet until now. So now, can you tell me where is the problem lies?
Last edited by 51en; Oct 23, 2006 at 11:45 AM.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 10:29 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snolord1
did you get your packege? if you did and it's contents were what you ordered,then just let it go
NO, I Have not yet receive anything yet, and as far as my understanding, he just sent it couple days ago after only i filed the claim on to Paypal (WHICH HE LIED BIG TIME, HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAD SENT THE KIT ON the 10/5/06). Read the proof email, you will understand.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 10:53 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
1) In the english language, "until now" at the end of your sentence means you have indeed recieved the item just now.

2) You paid on Oct. 15th, it is now the 23rd. You are apparently out of country, AND YOU GAVE HIM ONLY ONE WEEK before you posted a negative thread about his business.

IMO, I think you are completely unreasonable at this point. My advice would be to calm down, null the threats, and think in reason about how much time it takes to get something sent around the world to wherever you are.

Bob from Evolutionhobbies did not lie when he said "USPS does not track after leaving the country"... That is the truth. USPS only tracks what is inside US Borders, after that it is up to the wolves.

Good luck,

-Chris
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
Old Oct 23, 2006, 11:24 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,498 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 51en
So now, can you tell me where is the problem lies?
Well, I was gonna but Chris beat me to it.

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Oct 23, 2006, 11:44 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze.45
1) In the english language, "until now" at the end of your sentence means you have indeed recieved the item just now.

2) You paid on Oct. 15th, it is now the 23rd. You are apparently out of country, AND YOU GAVE HIM ONLY ONE WEEK before you posted a negative thread about his business.

IMO, I think you are completely unreasonable at this point. My advice would be to calm down, null the threats, and think in reason about how much time it takes to get something sent around the world to wherever you are.

Bob from Evolutionhobbies did not lie when he said "USPS does not track after leaving the country"... That is the truth. USPS only tracks what is inside US Borders, after that it is up to the wolves.

Good luck,

-Chris
Sorry but i think there was misunderstanding there. I PAID FOR THE ITEM ON THE 9/25/06 Last month not this month. Hopes this clear things up.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Please Read The Email I Posted Clearly Before You Made Wrong Comment.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 11:49 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Ah I see... but that still doesn't explain the "until now" you use at the end of your sentence.

If you did recieve the kit, then "until now" is appropriate... Meaning you recieved the kit recently.

If you did NOT recieve the kit, then do not use "until now" at the end of your sentence.

I'm curious, did you receive it?

-Chris
Old Oct 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze.45
Ah I see... but that still doesn't explain the "until now" you use at the end of your sentence.

If you did recieve the kit, then "until now" is appropriate... Meaning you recieved the kit recently.

If you did NOT recieve the kit, then do not use "until now" at the end of your sentence.

I'm curious, did you receive it?

-Chris
LOL I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVE THE KIT DUDE. IM STILL WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE but i don't know when it is going to reach here because he keep on lying on the shipment dates. That's the problem.
Old Oct 23, 2006, 11:54 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Okay simple, then you should edit out the "until now" statements from your posts. It confuses many of us who speak English.

-Chris
Old Oct 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
But Honey..It was only $$
United States, WA, Blaine
Joined Dec 2004
1,295 Posts
Trader Rating: 90
51en,

1) Where do you live ?

2) Shipping internationally, once it leaves the shipper's country, it is out of the hand of the shipper. Customs and time delays are different for each country.

You jumped the gun, misinterpreted Bob's emails, called him a liar and filed a paypal claim against him.

You are in the wrong.

Especially since you used your 'friends' paypal account.

Bob did nothing wrong.

Think twice before you post a thread like this.
kookboy is offline Find More Posts by kookboy
Closed Thread