HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Daddy's Girl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 10:11 PM
Joined Oct 2006
2 Posts
Help!
Grand Esprit Sailplane Kit

I am looking for a Grand Esprit Sailplane kit for my father for Christmas! Does anyone out there have any idea where to locate one? I have checked all over the internet including eBay and come up with nothing.

If anyone knows of any websites where one can be purchased or any additional inforamtion that may be helpful to continue searching I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jennifer
Daddy's Girl is offline Find More Posts by Daddy's Girl
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2006, 03:26 AM
Born to be free
undefined
Joined Sep 2004
413 Posts
Hi Jennifer,

The Grand Esprit was made by a company called Airtronics back in the 80's. There is a new and very soon to open company called Aerosphere at this link: Aerosphere that bought the rights to many of the Airtronics kits. They will be producing many of the old models again soon but I don't know if the Grand Esprit is one of them. You can contact Bill Warren at info@aerosphereonline.com.

Also, you posted this message in your own blog and my only be seen by a limited number of people. You need to re-post here at this link: Sailplane Talk And Mention that you are looking for the old Airtronics Grand Esprit because there is another plane out there that is called simply "Esprit" by Jaro Muller that is not what you are looking for.

Regards,
Tom
tommyt is offline Find More Posts by tommyt