HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Lerb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2002, 02:06 PM
Joined Aug 2002
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
RC10GT RTR For sale or trade

I have a tub chasis RG10GT for sale. Come with everything you need to run it and it runs great. i am getting more into flying and would either like to trade for flying equipment or sell so i can get some flying equipment. Truck comes with wheels for street and dirt. I have a gallon + of fuel (if you are local can not ship this). All kinds of replacement parts and pieces. Chasis stiffening kit. Hop up OS pipe. Body is in good condition with a bad paint job. I have two radios you may pick from to come with it. One airtronics Pistol CP2x and I also have JR 2 channel 2 model controller I would add for a small upgrade with two recievers (airtronics comes with one reciever) Tools Mics, Glow starter, and starter as this is not a pull start. Please send offers. more stuff and pictures with each request.
Lerb is offline Find More Posts by Lerb
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread