SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 15, 2006, 03:39 PM
Joined Jul 2006
5 Posts
Whoops!
"LIFT HERE" Decals for 1:12 scale Sopwiths

I am putting together a 1:12 scale Guillows Sopwith Camel and needed the "Lift Here" stencils to complete the look. I found a decal maker to provide the decals (Josh Muma at "Bedlam Creations" - www.bedlamcreations.com), and, naturally since I only needed eight decals, the minimum order was for fifty! Which means I have a whole lot of extra decals! If you have or are working on a 1:12 scale Sopwith and would like to add these stencils for the finishing touch, contact me either by E-mail or P.M. and leave your name and address, and I will send you a set of five decals, free. I just have way too many of these and I would be happy to share just so's they don't go to waste! I think these stencils were used on most Sopwiths, though I'm not sure; do your own research!
B7270 is offline Find More Posts by B7270
Last edited by B7270; Oct 16, 2006 at 06:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2006, 08:24 PM
Joined Jul 2006
5 Posts
To everyone who ordered a set, your decals are on their way, and thanks for the great response. Everyone else: plenty of decals left! This could be a great way to finish up that 1/12 scale Camel or Tripe! Just give me an E-mail or P.M. ... and these are free!
B7270 is offline Find More Posts by B7270
Old Feb 05, 2008, 07:20 AM
Buffalo,MN
Joined Dec 2005
1,301 Posts
Hello;

I am just starting a 1/12 scale sopwith triplane from aerodromerc.com

If you have any of the decals left, I would love get a set, thanks,

Dan
Dan Parson is offline Find More Posts by Dan Parson
Old Mar 08, 2008, 11:45 AM
Always looking UP
Lilburn, Georgia, USA
Joined Nov 2000
2,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B7270
I am putting together a 1:12 scale Guillows Sopwith Camel and needed the "Lift Here" stencils to complete the look. I found a decal maker to provide the decals (Josh Muma at "Bedlam Creations" - www.bedlamcreations.com), and, naturally since I only needed eight decals, the minimum order was for fifty! Which means I have a whole lot of extra decals! If you have or are working on a 1:12 scale Sopwith and would like to add these stencils for the finishing touch, contact me either by E-mail or P.M. and leave your name and address, and I will send you a set of five decals, free. I just have way too many of these and I would be happy to share just so's they don't go to waste! I think these stencils were used on most Sopwiths, though I'm not sure; do your own research!
Are these decals or stickers? I hope you didnt pay through the nose. Minimum order of 50 is steep, I probably could have had them cut from white vinyl for a couple of bucks! LOL
FANMAN is offline Find More Posts by FANMAN
Old Mar 13, 2008, 08:29 PM
aka Super Chief
USA, GA, Cadwell
Joined Mar 2006
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANMAN
Are these decals or stickers? I hope you didnt pay through the nose. Minimum order of 50 is steep, I probably could have had them cut from white vinyl for a couple of bucks! LOL
New to this type of "decaling", where would one go to get vinyl lettering?
I am interested in military font type.
I am moving to middle GA soon and hope to get in on all of the goings-on in GA pertaining to RC.
Thanks
dtlau is offline Find More Posts by dtlau