HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by papasmurf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 15, 2006, 01:58 AM
"I passed on the kool-aid"
Waco, TX
Joined Jan 2004
3,884 Posts
Discussion
Cleaned out the shop today...

My dad has been restoring a 240Z in the shop for the past few months and the paint and primer dust has really made a mess of the place. Today was part of my periodic "cleaning up behind him" and removal of all my planes so I can get my work area clean again. This is not the entire fleet as off the top of my head I can think of another mustang, banchee, glider, 3 helis, 2 pylon racers and 5-6 flying wings that are missing from the family portrait. I really do have too many airplanes it would seem. Trying to get rid of a few of them at the moment as there simply is not enough room for them without taking some apart or stacking them on top of one another.
papasmurf is offline Find More Posts by papasmurf
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2006, 10:42 AM
SB
Joined Apr 2006
1,545 Posts
How about a list of what you want to sell and how much you want for each plane?
bizzo is offline Find More Posts by bizzo
Old Oct 17, 2006, 01:49 PM
"I passed on the kool-aid"
Waco, TX
Joined Jan 2004
3,884 Posts
I am going to try and start packing/listing them in the coming weeks. Prices are yet to be determined and a few would be best for local pickup. Finding boxes big enough for some of them is the real challenge. I am looking to sell the spitfire (I have a few in line on this one already), small pitts, GP combat mustang, Miss America mustang, and a endurance 400 and maybe a few others if I can part with them.
papasmurf is offline Find More Posts by papasmurf