Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 25, 2002, 03:19 PM
germany
Joined Jun 2001
13 Posts
Pictures and Videos of Logo-meet

Hi

Last weekend I have had my logo-meet. If you are want to see about 100 Pictures of elektric helicopters look here:

Pictures of Logo-meet in germany

To see the Videos look here (video number:49-57):

Video site

so long
Volker
flyingfree is offline Find More Posts by flyingfree
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2002, 04:01 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,201 Posts
Great pictures and awesome video. Thanks for sharing Volker.
Vielen Dank - Boyd
Hoverup is offline Find More Posts by Hoverup
Old Aug 26, 2002, 12:42 AM
Henderson, Nevada
Joined Mar 2000
435 Posts
Wow those were nice photos. What camera did you use?

Thank you.
docprego is offline Find More Posts by docprego
Old Aug 26, 2002, 03:28 PM
germany
Joined Jun 2001
13 Posts
Hi docprego

To make this photos I used the Toshiba PDR-M25 with 2,2 mega pixels. Price was 299.- Euro !

so long
Volker
flyingfree is offline Find More Posts by flyingfree
Old Aug 27, 2002, 07:07 AM
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Nov 2001
440 Posts
Air Pressure Sensors on Vario

Volker,

Fantastic coverage of the Logo meet. I spent a long time going over the videos and still pictures. One of the things that caught my eye was the heli with air pressure sensors fore and aft of the swash plate. I could make out the the blade grips were Vario, but I am not sure of the rest of the heli.

From the position of the sensors it looks like the rotor wash air velocity is being measured, however I woud like to know why this information is important and what is is used for?

Regards,

Jon.
AndrewsJr is offline Find More Posts by AndrewsJr
Old Aug 27, 2002, 08:21 AM
Frankfurt Intl, Germany
Joined May 2001
98 Posts
Hi Jon,

the heli you are talking about is a homemade 32 cell heli from Ulrich Roehr (www.ulrich-roehr.de) powered by an actro 40-4 motor. He use the air sensors (and of course a little self developed electronic) to simulate the flybar so that the heli fly with a rigid head like a flybar head. He also use a little data terminal to configure about 50 parameters to the electronic in the heli.

Holger
Holger Port is offline Find More Posts by Holger Port
Old Aug 27, 2002, 03:14 PM
Joined Jun 2001
1,569 Posts
Wow. Great videos and pictures! I've never seen so many videos ready to view on one page! BTW, I've never heard bass come from my computer like that! (on first video...) Sometimes the video recording rate is so well timed to the rotor blades, that just by chance it looks like the helecopter is lifting off the ground by some strange force! Oh no! The blades are barely moving!
e-sailpilot86 is offline Find More Posts by e-sailpilot86
Last edited by e-sailpilot86; Aug 27, 2002 at 03:18 PM.