HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2006, 03:54 PM
Joined Jul 2001
351 Posts
Discussion
Leaving hobby stuff out

I sat down last night (after my 5 yr old son went to bed) to start building my new Speedwing Dart. Decided to stop 3 hours later and gathered up all my building supplies and balsa parts... at least I thought I had picked up everything. My son has sharp vision, because the following morning he spotted some laser-cut parts I left out and promptly got to "building" his own plane. He announces to me he is working on a "project" and would let me know later what it was. Then he tells me, "close your eyes dad, I have a surprise for you". Tadaaaaa, a new plane for your fleet!! I'll leave the rest unsaid.
quietfly is offline Find More Posts by quietfly
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2006, 03:59 PM
pd1
United States, MA, Haverhill
Joined Jun 2006
2,134 Posts
Once you get past the Dart's untimely setback. Look on the bright side. You have a son that shows imagination,resoursefulness,and hand eye coordination, and wants to please you so much he made a plane for you.
He's off to a great start. These are the formative years, be proud.
pd1 is offline Find More Posts by pd1
Old Oct 14, 2006, 04:05 PM
pro bro 2465
Jones OK
Joined Apr 2005
376 Posts
Ha I learned to keep all my depron or blucore scraps for my 4 year old he now knows that he can have all he wants as long as it comes out of that box
okie larry is offline Find More Posts by okie larry