SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by cactus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2006, 12:23 PM
Joined Sep 2001
6,190 Posts
Discussion
ReIntrest In Hobby

Well, after getting fustrated and bored with RC modeling in the summer of 2004, I sold off most of my gear and took a break from it to pursue other interests.

This fall I descided to ease into the hobby again, but centering mostly on Micro size helicopters. I just don't have the time or space to fly anything bigger for the time being.

The Dynam Vortex multi was my choice for re-entry. I have been flying indoors mostly and tinkering with it to improve performance. I bought a used Hitec Eclipse 7 with Spectra Module to gain better control and adjustability over flying the Vortex as well as future models. I wanted something proven and flexable vs the JR 8103DT with a fixed channel I had before.

I am looking forward to picking up where I left off and improving my flying skills.
cactus is offline Find More Posts by cactus
to remove ads between posts