SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jodini, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 09, 2006, 02:44 PM
AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK....!
Omaha Millard, Nebraska, United States
Joined Sep 2004
4,062 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold
OS .37 SZH Heli Engine for R/C 30 Size helicopter - Starting bid at $20.00!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

OS 37 Helicopter Engine

This is a used OS .37 engine. I only ran two tanks of fuel thru it. The head is VERY clean, no lean runs, and plenty of power. However, I must of came down on the muffler hard because if you look where the muffler screws into the engine, there is a small crack on the right hole (look at picture below). I still flew the machine after this occured (I didn't even realize it) and it didn't effect the engine. This problem is more cosmetic than an issue. The muffler still screws on tight with no problem. The guys that know this engine, know that the muffler is held tight on the other side with nuts.

So you guys decide what it's worth. I'm just selling it because I'm getting out of helicopters and don't have the time. It's practically a new engine with one mishap that won't effect performance.

Here's what OS says:

SPECIFICATIONS
Stock Number: OSMG1945
Displacement: 0.37 cu in (6.07 cc)
Bore: 0.806 in (20.5 mm)
Stroke: 0.725 in (18.4 mm)
Practical rpm range: 2,000-21,000
Output: 1.4 hp @ 18,000 rpm
Weight: 10.3 oz (293 g)
Includes: 20M carburetor, #8 glow plug
Requires: muffler, drive hub

Plentiful power for 3-D thrills.
Designed to deliver premium performance for 30-sized machines, from extreme aerobatics to stable hovering!

The crankshaft has been re-engineered to reduce vibration, resulting in smooth power across the entire rpm range.

A larger rear bearing boosts power even more.

Features the same mounting pattern and muffler dimensions as the .32 SX-H, for easy installation in most 30-size helis.
jodini is online now Find More Posts by jodini
Last edited by jodini; Oct 16, 2006 at 12:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2006, 03:32 PM
Joined Sep 2004
4,062 Posts
Here's some pics....

Ending on e-bay this Sunday night.
Old Oct 15, 2006, 11:10 AM
Rex
MI.
Joined Feb 2005
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Os 37

I will give yoy $25.00
=

shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodini

OS 37 Helicopter Engine

This is a used OS .37 engine. I only ran two tanks of fuel thru it. The head is VERY clean, no lean runs, and plenty of power. However, I must of came down on the muffler hard because if you look where the muffler screws into the engine, there is a small crack on the right hole (look at picture below). I still flew the machine after this occured (I didn't even realize it) and it didn't effect the engine. This problem is more cosmetic than an issue. The muffler still screws on tight with no problem. The guys that know this engine, know that the muffler is held tight on the other side with nuts.

So you guys decide what it's worth. I'm just selling it because I'm getting out of helicopters and don't have the time. It's practically a new engine with one mishap that won't effect performance.

Here's what OS says:

SPECIFICATIONS

Designed to deliver premium performance for 30-sized machines, from extreme aerobatics to stable hovering!

The crankshaft has been re-engineered to reduce vibration, resulting in smooth power across the entire rpm range.

Features the same mounting pattern and muffler dimensions as the .32 SX-H, for easy installation in most 30-size helis.
aicd4/17 is offline Find More Posts by aicd4/17
Old Oct 15, 2006, 11:11 AM
Rex
MI.
Joined Feb 2005
0 Posts
Os 37

I will give you $25.00 + Shipping

shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodini

OS 37 Helicopter Engine

Here's what OS says:

SPECIFICATIONS

Old Oct 15, 2006, 11:13 AM
Rex
MI.
Joined Feb 2005
0 Posts
I will give you $25.00 + Shipping
Old Oct 15, 2006, 02:17 PM
Joined Sep 2004
4,062 Posts
Sorry about that.....I haven't been paying attention.

It's an e-bay item and it goes up all the time. Right now it's at $51.00 but today is the last day on e-bay.
And yes it comes with the box and manual.

Here's the e-bay link....good luck!
Closed Thread