SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 23, 2002, 08:00 PM
DSO
Joined Aug 2002
6 Posts
Hi, I'm dan and I'm a newbie (hi dan...)

Hello every body... this is my first posting here, as I'm doing my first steps towards Micro/Indoor planes. I seek help and opinions about a couple of things. I'm working on a profile semi-scale of the mid-winged Yak 55. My model will have a 16in. wing span and 58 sq. in. of wing area. For the fuse I'm thinking 3mm balsa, for the stab and fin 1-1.5mm balsa, and for the wing - I'm considering both 1.5mm sheet wing or maybe some kind of undercumbered airfoil (balsa, or depron and that kinda stuff). my target weight is about 24 to 30gr., including landung gear.

I want to use thr RFFS-100 and use all of it's 3 ch. (ESC, ailerons and elevator).

Having said that, I turned to you guy for your opinions, both on the model (anything to change, dos and don'ts, etc...) and of what motor to use (what will get this thing aerobatic), servos(or acuators) and batt.

Well... I hope I haven't gone to far.

Thanks people

Cheers.
DSO is offline Find More Posts by DSO
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2002, 09:16 PM
South US, by Cracky!
Joined Jul 2002
135 Posts
Hi Dan; I'm A Dummy!

Dan,
Welcome to Ezone!
I'm not qualified to answer your questions, but I'm sure some of the fine people on here will be glad to help. If you don't get timely answers, try reposting.
Cheers,
BD
Ben Dere is offline Find More Posts by Ben Dere
Old Aug 24, 2002, 01:27 AM
DSO
Joined Aug 2002
6 Posts
Thank you

Thanx, I'll do that
DSO is offline Find More Posts by DSO