HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Snooptalian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 04, 2006, 12:42 AM
United States, KS, Coffeyville
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
Sold
*$85 SHIPPED* Walkera 5#5 micro coaxial heli RTF for sale...

I have a Walkera 5#5 micro coaxial heli available to sell. It is the smallest 4 channel coaxial heli there is at the moment. Just like the XRB and Blade CX only much smaller. It's about the size of the Micron helis from Precision Heli. It includes the Heli itself with TX, AC lipo charger, manual, extra set of blades, lipo battery and also an extra lipo pack (2 batteries total). I have flown it 8 times (each pack has 4 charges on them) and it couldn't be any easier to fly. Flys every bit as good as any coaxial heli I have flown before. It has never been crashed. Unlike the CX, the blades on this heli will fold up if they contact anything, saving you from stripping gears, burning motors, or trashing blades or anything else. There are a couple CA fixes to the tail truss, as a couple spots were separated from each other when I received it NEW. New trusses are $8, but most people just install a CF boom rather than replace the truss if they have a crash that messes up the tail...I'll sell it for $85 shipped and insured via USPS in the US. I don't know if my wife tossed the original box for it or not, but I'll see if I still have it tommorrow. I'll take pics in the morning. PM if anyone is interested...

Thanks...
Snooptalian is offline Find More Posts by Snooptalian
Last edited by Snooptalian; Oct 08, 2006 at 04:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2006, 09:34 AM
Gainesville, Florida
Joined Sep 2006
2,954 Posts
Trader Rating: 112
any pics?
laughingstill is offline Find More Posts by laughingstill
Old Oct 04, 2006, 09:35 AM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
I'll have pics up within the next 30 minutes. Just waiting on my camera to charge up a bit...
Old Oct 04, 2006, 01:00 PM
Hey, I can hover ^_^
London, U.K
Joined Jul 2006
361 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
any pics? it's much more than 30 mins
tungnguyen is offline Find More Posts by tungnguyen
Old Oct 04, 2006, 01:29 PM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungnguyen
any pics? it's much more than 30 mins
LOL...I got distracted by my wife and nearly forgot to take the pics. Sorry about that. The quality of the pics are crap I know, dark and blurry, but my camera is really in need of an upgrade. Should get the point across though, especially the one with the heli in my palm. I wrapped the antenna around the tail truss to get it out of the canopy like it was when I got it new. Works well. Also I put a couple small holes in the canopy so I could adjust the gyro without removing the canopy, you can kinda make those out in the palm pic. Anyway here they are:

Still need to locate the box (which has the manual in it, but it really isn't needed), and will ask my wife as soon as she gets back in what she did with it...

Dion
Last edited by Snooptalian; Oct 04, 2006 at 01:40 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2006, 02:10 PM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
I opted to charge the lipos with my Apache 2020 DC charger mainly because I don't care for AC adapter chargers. If you buy the heli I will include the extra charger for FREE which can be used with all your smaller lipos that have a JST or Deans Ultra connector. That's a $25 value free added into the price...Also note that I put the wrong charger in the pic above. The charger in the pic is for a different heli, I DO have the correct Walkera charger sitting next to the 5#5 now to make sure the right one gets shipped...I am still looking for the box, I DID find the heli manual though, so it will be shipped with everything...Thanks.
Old Oct 04, 2006, 05:42 PM
SCAMMERS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!
Kent, WA
Joined Dec 2003
2,796 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
holy heck that thing is tiny!!!!
trashmanf is offline Find More Posts by trashmanf
Old Oct 04, 2006, 07:16 PM
Hey, I can hover ^_^
London, U.K
Joined Jul 2006
361 Posts
so will you ship to London, UK? I'm wondering how much the shipping cost will be...
tungnguyen is offline Find More Posts by tungnguyen
Old Oct 04, 2006, 08:27 PM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungnguyen
so will you ship to London, UK? I'm wondering how much the shipping cost will be...
I can ship to the UK. It'll be $20 for shipping for a $115 total. If it turns out shipping was even less I would refund any overage you paid...It'll probably cost more to ship, the UK shipping is always high for whatever reason, but if it goes over the extra $20 charge I would cover it myself...

Dion
Old Oct 05, 2006, 07:54 AM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Obviously the UK buyer doesn't want this any longer, so it is still available. Going to eBay if nobody takes it. $85 for the heli with extra lipo and better lipo charger is a heluva deal IMHO...You can find these on eBay for $95 plus $30 - $40 shipping and they won't have the extra charger or extra lipo...
Last edited by Snooptalian; Oct 08, 2006 at 04:09 PM.
Old Oct 08, 2006, 04:14 PM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Buyer backed out, so this is still up for sale and I have lowered the price now to $85. Awesome deal for a 4 channel coaxial with extra lipo and extra lipo specific charger...Can be shipped out tommorrow...

Thanks...
Old Oct 08, 2006, 05:37 PM
Europe
Joined Jul 2006
47 Posts
Why do you sell it ? How much to ship it to France ?

@+
RaphaŽl
lezard is offline Find More Posts by lezard
Old Oct 08, 2006, 05:58 PM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Raising cash to put towards a Corona heli... It would be $115 shipped to France via Airmail 4-10 days shipping time...
Old Oct 08, 2006, 06:11 PM
Rcer field rep.
yucca valley, CA/// RCG
Joined May 2006
3,278 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
i will buy it if it's still availible. (sent you a PM)
moosemanty is offline Find More Posts by moosemanty
Last edited by moosemanty; Oct 08, 2006 at 06:20 PM.
Old Oct 08, 2006, 08:26 PM
Joined Aug 2005
799 Posts
Sold to moosemanty...Thanks alot. It'll ship out tommorrow...

Thanks again,
Dion
Closed Thread