SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by RayH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:15 PM
USA, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Mar 2001
1,844 Posts
Did you ship the other fuses or are you waiting for the Spitfire fuse? Did the other glass arrive and if so, are you satisfied with it? gv
gavoss is offline Find More Posts by gavoss
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:54 PM
Tuskegee Airmen; My Heros
Check the Bloq
Joined May 2002
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavoss
Did you ship the other fuses or are you waiting for the Spitfire fuse? Did the other glass arrive and if so, are you satisfied with it? gv

I will start shipping next week, the glass got here, its exactly what I used to do your other fuses with. So I am quite satisfied. Matter of fact, thats it in the Spit mold right now.
RayH is offline Find More Posts by RayH
Old Oct 20, 2006, 01:23 PM
USA, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Mar 2001
1,844 Posts
That's what I wanted to hear about the cloth. I'm trying to get my house ready for my parent's visit. We need to change some wallpaper and carpet. Iv'e got the paper off and the wall sealed. I just put on the first coat of mud. I have a dentist appointment later today to get 2 teeth installed so I've got plenty to do here. Later. gv
gavoss is offline Find More Posts by gavoss
RCG Plus Member