HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RCTyp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 01, 2006, 09:27 AM
Smashes Things
Montpelier, VA
Joined Feb 2005
2,394 Posts
Discussion
Newport News Flyin

Had a great day yesterday and met some folks from the forum. Left to right below is me, RCTyp, FlyingHigh and Safety Hawk.

Many thanks to Bildo Baggins for putting this event together.

Typ
RCTyp is offline Find More Posts by RCTyp
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2006, 07:36 AM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,634 Posts
It was definitely great seeing you guys and thanks for coming by fellas. I promise I'll get the names right next time. FlyingHigh threw a bit by losing 40 pounds since the last time I saw him. Guess that new job is working out for him or at least working him out.

We tried to do the best we could with the event and for a first ever all electric, I and the rest of the club are absolutely pleased with the results. Next year should be even better and hopefully we can become the event that everyone attends betwwen NEAT and SEFF. We are about the halfway point between the two.

Thanks again to everyone that came and rest assured without you guys it could not have been the success it was.

Bill
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Oct 02, 2006, 07:39 AM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,634 Posts
Next year I will definitely have a combat bird ready to go. That was a big highlite and drew a lot of attention for sure.
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Oct 02, 2006, 06:17 PM
Smashes Things
Montpelier, VA
Joined Feb 2005
2,394 Posts
Thanks Bill. I bet this could be a classic!

I will build a combat bird too. That looked like a lot of fun. Would it be legal to have some, er, aggressive parts on the plane?

Typ
RCTyp is offline Find More Posts by RCTyp