HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by UBILDIT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:28 PM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,459 Posts
Cool
Great Flyer

Just finished a FoamFly Staggerwing. I've built so many things since my last Blog entry. All kinds of new friends. Laine (imopar69) in Ft. Rucker. Dave Halko ..Superflyrc.com.. and so many more. Working on so many different things, it's hard to think of all of them. One thing I do know is that the Staggerwing is awesome. I installed a Gobrushless Special Edition single stator motor and 8x4 HD prop. Running it on 3cell 900mah lipo pack and it flies so well. I have a FoamFly frog at home with floats on it and I may just have to swap the floats over to this one. Anyway, here's some pictures of the Staggerwing.

Bo
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LaTrax Alias with a 1Si Camera
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2006, 11:28 AM
Birmingham, AL
Joined Aug 2003
945 Posts
I got a chance to fly this plane, and let me tell ya'll, what a fantastic plane this is. Bo definitely hit a bullseye with the construction of it. Hands-off stable, even in some light wind, and TONS of wing surface. I am most impressed! Here's a shot of Bo and his daughter enjoying the flight on October 7, a most excellent flying day, albeit a little windy.
Greg McNair is offline Find More Posts by Greg McNair