HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Ron Meloni, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2006, 02:55 PM
San Antonio, TX
Joined Aug 2006
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
NEW!! E-Flite PNP Mini Ultra Stick & FlatOut Bi-Plane

I'm selling a new E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick Plug-N-Play, loaded with proprietary brushless ESC, 450 brushless motor and 4 micro servos. This plane has one, 2 minute flight by John Welsh of ULTIMATE FUELS. He took it up for me to trim it out, and it was then that I realized it was too small and too fast for me. I'll stick to the larger, slower nitro flyers I'm used to, and you can keep these electrics. It will come with a new, never used GWS PICO JR receiver and new crystal on ch55. Also included is a new 11.1v 2100mAh THUNDER POWER lipo pack. All was purchased new for this plane, and all but the GWS RX/crystal were used for the 2 minute flight (I used my JR 610UL for that.) Also included with this lot is a NEW IN BOX Great Planes Electrify FlatOut Bi-Plane. I bought the kit the same time as the PNP, but never built it. Like I said, I'm going back to what I'm used to. I'm asking $225 (plus split-shipping) for the entire lot. Paypal is gladly accepted. If you have any questions, please ask, I'll be glad to help.

Thanks and take care,

Ron Meloni

rnpmeloni@sbcglobal.net
rmeloni@taylorwest.com

Ron Meloni is offline Find More Posts by Ron Meloni
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2006, 06:01 PM
Sir Buildsalot
Stockbridge, GA
Joined Nov 2002
646 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
interested......... where are you located?

what would the shipping be to 30228?
MailOrderGuy is offline Find More Posts by MailOrderGuy
Old Sep 25, 2006, 11:52 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,636 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
I would be interested in the Stick and the battery...Let me know...shipping to 02886 Thanks!
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
Old Sep 26, 2006, 12:57 AM
Lower, Lower
Penticton,BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
1,427 Posts
Trader Rating: 287
I'd be interested in the Great Planes Electrify FlatOut Bi-Plane if you are going to split this up.
bc-slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Old Sep 26, 2006, 07:08 AM
San Antonio, TX
Joined Aug 2006
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold, pending payment!

I wanted to keep everything as a lot, sorry guys. Shipping will be a flat $10 via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail anywhere in the US, with delivery confirmation. Rob has committed to buying the lot, and I'm expecting payment shortly. If things do not work out, I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks again,

Ron
Ron Meloni is offline Find More Posts by Ron Meloni
Old Sep 26, 2006, 11:03 AM
Bloomington In.
Joined Feb 2005
105 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
If the deal falls through I have a Carl Gold berg xtra 300 to trade all you will need is engine and radio to get in the air, on a scale of 1 to 10 it is a good 8 or better,
built from kit great flyer. Again where are you located?
Thanks for looking.
bob36 is offline Find More Posts by bob36
Closed Thread