HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by raturne, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2002, 02:03 PM
Canada, BC, North Vancouver
Joined Jun 2002
134 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
F/S: Graphite F3J/TD Sailplane

Hi All,

I'm selling this beautiful sailplane because it doesn't "speak" to me the way some others do! This plane has <15 flights and is in PERFECT condition. For full specs, please take a look at http://www.airplane-model.com (the manufacturer's site) or http://www.nesail.com (a U.S. retailer's site). Note that at www.nesail.com, the plane is known as the "Hybrid".

My plane weighs 1768g (62 oz) RTF and can take the hardest launch you can muster! It's set up for Volz Micro Maxx servos in the wings and Airtronics 141 servos for the V-tail.

I'll sell it for $700 without servos, $1000 with servos. I'll even sell it with the current receiver (JR, 72 MHz) and battery (SR, 1200 mah) if you want to make me an offer!

Thanks for looking!

Ron
raturne is offline Find More Posts by raturne
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2002, 07:43 PM
Joined Aug 2002
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Graphite

Are you sure you wanted to ask $700, they can be had for less NIB
flightfreak2 is offline Find More Posts by flightfreak2
Old Sep 09, 2002, 08:13 PM
Joined Jun 2002
134 Posts
Thanks for your comment. My "without gear" price factors in the effort I put into getting the plane ready to fly, including supplying and installing servo mounts, wiring and carbon pushrods and installing ballast tube, adjustable towhook and forward section of fuselage.
Old Sep 09, 2002, 08:14 PM
Joined Jun 2002
134 Posts
SOLD!

Thanks for looking, everyone - this item has been sold!
Old Sep 12, 2002, 08:03 AM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
why not close it out

If the item is sold, you can go to the bottom of the page and close it out...Thanks...Brian
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Closed Thread