SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 23, 2006, 02:33 PM
Joined Sep 2006
370 Posts
Discussion
HobbyZone.com Coupon Codes

I'm very close to purchasing a Super Cub from hobbyzone.com and from what I hear I'll probably receive a 10% off coupon with my purchase. Since I won't need it after my purchase I figured I would post it here so someone else can use it.

If anyone has hobbyzone.com coupons laying around collecting dust, please post them here!
FlyinLo is offline Find More Posts by FlyinLo
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2006, 02:15 PM
Joined Sep 2006
370 Posts
Nobody has any codes?
Old Sep 24, 2006, 07:49 PM
United States, PA, Butler
Joined Jun 2006
1,003 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinLo
Nobody has any codes?
Doubt it, since most here don't just buy one plane, then stick with that and never make another RC flight purchase. I know if I had a 10% discount code, I definitely wouldn't be just giving it away. I'd use it myself on my next purchase. You could always just use it to buy an extra battery or something if there isn't anything else you want.
mrodgers is offline Find More Posts by mrodgers
Old Sep 24, 2006, 10:17 PM
Ohio
Joined Sep 2006
14 Posts
You're going to like the SuperCub. With or without a coupon. I've never flown and r/c plane before and this plane makes me look like I know what I'm doing. I've only owed the thing for 8 days and I'm now doing touch-n-go's, cross-wind landings, figure 8's, and I just did a loop by accident (kids watching didn't know that though).

Just buy the plane and have fun.
Culpable is offline Find More Posts by Culpable
Old Sep 27, 2006, 11:16 AM
Joined Sep 2006
4 Posts
Just flew my super cub last Saturday what a super little plane wish I would Have waited about 10 days to purchase now Hobby Lobby is offering a free extra battery.
Although I do get about 35 to 40 minutes on the battery supplied. Real easy to fly now after being spoiled by the Super Cub have left my SS (Slow Stick) project for a later date
ae4nr is offline Find More Posts by ae4nr
Old Oct 01, 2006, 03:12 AM
Joined Sep 2006
370 Posts
ae4nr, Hobbyzone.com has the same deal (free battery)
Hopefully mine will be here early next week!

35-40 minutes? Isn't that a bit long? Most people are posting 10-15 on the stock battery.

(Guess this coupon share idea wasn't meant to be)
Old Apr 08, 2007, 09:09 PM
Joined Mar 2007
4 Posts
Hobby Zone coupon

i have just placed a order for a firebird phantom, i could have used a coupon today, thank you for the thought, no matter what others say it was a very nice idea you had and i for one am greatful

we are in our 50's and have indoor helo's and i am a disabled retired U.S.A.F Pilote and thought this would be a good thing for us to learn and get into as a hobby, as much as i love to fly this is as close as i will ever get again so i hope i choose a good trainer.

unlike what a lot of people think, if you fly a real bird you can do R/C with ease, NO this is not true i tryed it, they are very diffrent, ACE R/C pilotes have very delicate touch and know thier bird and the tricks of the trade so to speak

thank you flynlo for the thought wish i had a coupon.

sundance58
sundance58 is offline Find More Posts by sundance58
Last edited by sundance58; Apr 08, 2007 at 09:12 PM. Reason: add on
Old Jul 10, 2007, 06:32 PM
Joined Feb 2006
3 Posts
Hobby Zone Coupon

There is a $5 off coupon here:

http://www.hobby-zone-airplanes.com/...oneCoupon.html
nimbus828 is offline Find More Posts by nimbus828