|Sep 19, 2006, 03:15 PM|
Transmitters, recvs, lipos, motors, charger and more.
Everything must go. I am selling everything that you see in the picture. I need space in the garage and I need money. All must be sold to ONE buyer. Everything is in perfect working order. All used by an adult, me, maybe 10 to 15 flights on all the gear. The digital Futaba trasmitter is almost new ( 2-3 flights). I have more pictures and can take more if you need, just email me if you are interested.
- Futaba T6EXAP 6 channel digital transmitter with reciever.
- Futaba Skysport T4YF 4 channel transmitter with reciever.
- 4 Futaba micro servos and an HS-55
- 4 3-cell lipos of different sizes 1320mAhr/11.1v, 860/11.1v, 720/11.1v, 900/11.1v
- 2 brushless motors one is an eflight Park 400 and the other is an Esskay something.
- 2 esc's:1 eflight 20 amp and an electrify esc (I think it's 8 amp)
- 5 assorted brushed motors and 3 or 4 gear boxes.
- gear puller kit
- Quick field charger MKII
Enough to have 2 planes in the air at once.
I am thinking around $450 plus shipping but I will consider every offer. Please do not message me about buying some servos or batteries, I am selling this as a LOT. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sep 19, 2006, 08:17 PM|
Sorry man. But you're not getting $450 for this stuff. Not to say it's not worth it.
Maybe $250 for the lot!
Separate it and you could probably get more. This is just from experience. That's just the way it is here.
Last edited by scratchbildr; Sep 19, 2006 at 09:28 PM.
|Sep 19, 2006, 10:58 PM|
prices are shipped and based on very reasonable things I've seen for sale
- Futaba T6EXAP 6 channel digital transmitter with reciever. $100
- Futaba Skysport T4YF 4 channel transmitter with reciever. $40
- 4 Futaba micro servos and an HS-55 $40
- 4 3-cell lipos of different sizes 1320mAhr/11.1v, 860/11.1v, 720/11.1v, 900/11.1v $60
- 2 brushless motors one is an eflight Park 400 and the other is an Esskay something. $70
- 2 esc's:1 eflight 20 amp and an electrify esc (I think it's 8 amp) $40
- 5 assorted brushed motors and 3 or 4 gear boxes. $20
- gear puller kit $5
- Quick field charger MKII $20
Hey I got $395 shipped total. So $350 for the shebang isn't so bad, just alot to spend at once.
EDIT- Just read the post below by Blaze.45, I put lowball prices that I have seen, not what they might really be selling for. I think his package is a good deal and the parts would sell for more if listed separately. As a matter of fact, I have already gotten a PM asking to buy the batteries and servos from me! HAHAHA! (Just a case of mistaken identity I think). Docatapeppa, I'm forwarding you the PM. Good luck with your sale. Break this package up and your dream of a $450 sale is quite likely to come true!
Last edited by will_newton; Sep 20, 2006 at 09:09 AM.
|Sep 19, 2006, 11:29 PM|
Oh comon guys, don't be so hard.
The lipos can pull $70 at least, they are GenII's and still respectable TP's.
The MKII goes for $35 regularly around here. Good beginner charger, charges everything on dual ports.
The servos can pull $60 easy... Futaba Micro Servo's are in high demand and are among the best. The HS-55 speaks for itself.
These are the prices I see these things pull everyday for good to excellent condition items... and I'll bet $10 or more that I keep an eye on the For Sale forums just as much, if not MORE than any of you
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Looking for GWS Formosa - will trade lipos, motors, more||freedomflyer||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Aug 02, 2005 11:48 PM|
|SuperStar EP flies 50 minutes on LiPos! And, how to add more power to your EP...||Jason M||Sport Planes||502||Oct 28, 2004 09:13 AM|
|FS: RTF ParkFlyer Package w/ TX, Charger and more||JohnM||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Dec 02, 2002 10:24 AM|
|FS: Zagi 400x, Eclipse 7 (spectra!), Dymond Super Turbo Charger, more.||pfriedel||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Aug 25, 2002 11:30 PM|
|FS: Astro Geared Motors, Radios, More...||tqpham||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Oct 11, 2001 08:29 PM|