HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:06 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Pope Declares War!

Let's figure this out together: The Pope makes an offhand comment and half the world wants to kill him and the rest of the non-Muslim planet.
So let's explore some questions:

>Is the Pope that much better at making war than George Bush?
According to the Libs, Bush is the worse thing that's happened to the world since Hitler himself. But the Pope, well, he's got some really big mojo going on here. More Muslims learned to hate him in the span of minutes where it took Bush at least a few days to make the rest of the world hate him (and Bush had some help doing that by the rhetoric put out by the Left).

>Since the Pope can't be voted out of office, does that make him a "Fascist Dictator", similar to what George Bush is called by the Left even though Bush will be leaving office in two years?

>We are all told that Muslims are the "religion of peace".
But if Muslims want to convert the rest of the planet OR KILL THEM, does that mean that the Pope is the head of the "religion of war?" I'm confused on this one because as far as I know, the Pope hasn't even once ran around the Vatican shooting his AK47 up in the air while cursing at even one Muslim.

>George Soros has recently said that both Bush and the Nazis use(d) fear to expand their power. But the Nazis made up this fear, blaming Jews for all sorts of things that they NEVER did.
On the other hand, Bush merely points out that people are trying to kill us (as noted below) and telling of things that our enemies really ARE doing.
Yet, Soros and Libs today think that this is the same exact thing.
Are they the same thing? Are there people alive today who truly can't tell the difference between their *** and a hole in the ground?

"The group said Muslims will be victorious and addressed the pope as "the worshipper of the cross" saying "you and the West are doomed as you can see from the defeat in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya and elsewhere ... We will break up the cross, spill the liquor and impose head tax, then the only thing acceptable is a conversion (to Islam) or (killed by) the sword."
This is from: http://my.ev1.net/english/news/newsa...&subject=world

I think that the Pope is getting a bum wrap, especially since Popes rarely even complain about all the atrocities done against Christians around the world let alone the fact that I don't think the Pope would even consider burning effigies of Mohammed.
Note that a nun, who probably didn't even know what an AK47 was, was murdered for being a nun.
So the Pope says a few words and Muslims want to kill half the planet?

This probably appears to be a confusing post because, well, I'm really confused.

Highflight
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:19 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,491 Posts
Al Qaeda threat over pope speech

"We will break up the cross, spill the liquor and impose head tax, then the only thing acceptable is a conversion (to Islam) or (killed by) the sword.""

www.cnn.com

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html
Michael in Toronto is online now Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:29 AM
Gravity Is My Friend !!!
Lewisville, Texas, United States
Joined Mar 2000
1,303 Posts
I wonder what it would be like to burn an effigie of muhammed I think we should start, personally I am not a religious person I have travelled to many places and seen to many things for religion to explain to me the origins of man. But all this is really starting to piss me off. Radical Islam needs to be dealt with now.
EAMRC is offline Find More Posts by EAMRC
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:29 AM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Island of Margaritaville.No parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. Passports are not required
Joined Sep 2002
797 Posts
Just say, Nope to the Pope!
Mark Gund is online now Find More Posts by Mark Gund
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:31 AM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
[[[[[But the Nazis made up this fear, blaming Jews for all sorts of things that they NEVER did. ]]]

They used the Reichstag fires as their excuse to implement a patriot act. Temporary of course. They blamed terrorists. Jews have for many many years been given the dirty jobs. Tax colllector, jailer etc. so that when there was a problem, you just blame the Jew. This has been institutionalized in much of Europe. The paralells are scary on many levels.
Gman2 is offline Find More Posts by Gman2