HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 17, 2006, 08:00 PM
always bored(lmao)
Valrico FL
Joined Apr 2006
267 Posts
Discussion
v22chap,these people might need your help!!!,and any other people that can help

but I do no that v22chap has been working on what this persn is trying to build,and you guys here in this forum might need your help.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...t=558024&pp=15
mandrin13 is offline Find More Posts by mandrin13
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2006, 04:07 PM
United States, IN, Granger
Joined Jan 2003
3,101 Posts
will take a look
Larry
v22chap is offline Find More Posts by v22chap
Old Oct 15, 2006, 12:57 PM
Castlegar , B.C. Canada
Joined Sep 2006
4 Posts
V22 Sarting Project ?

Always willing to help fellow modellers . See my BLOG on this website to see just what I am up to . If this type of project fits your bill , send me a reply .
Best Regards Canuck22
Canuck22 is offline Find More Posts by Canuck22
Old Oct 16, 2006, 05:57 AM
Joined Oct 2006
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck22
Always willing to help fellow modellers . See my BLOG on this website to see just what I am up to . If this type of project fits your bill , send me a reply .
Best Regards Canuck22
I am actually trying to build the Bell's Eagle Eye, not the V22. But these two aircraft are very similar. Currently I am only drawing the plans (as I didn't manage to find any plans on the Internet, I am doing it myself using Eagle Eye official hadnbook and SolidWorks software).

In your BLOG you mentioned that you had worked out the tilt mechanics without any special machining. Could you please be more specific on this matter (may be with some pictures), as I have thought of hundreds of methods, but I doubt that any of them will work.
Maximillian is offline Find More Posts by Maximillian