SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 10, 2006, 06:59 PM
USA, TX, Canyon Lake
Joined Jul 2006
342 Posts
Video
Boomerang landing video

The Boomerang XL with turbine is a remarkable plane. It has great flying charecteristics. I talked to boomerang pilot who said I could take his up high, shut down the turbine, fly around for a while, and do an air restart, then take it back up. Most turbines models are in great danger if they flame out, but the Boomerang can just glide back down and land if they have any altitude.
That is why the call them "boomerangs", they always come back. (heard that at Waco)
here is a short video clip of one landing at the 2006 Waco, Tx Southwestern Jets rally.
Richard Evans is offline Find More Posts by Richard Evans
Last edited by Richard Evans; Sep 21, 2006 at 09:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts