HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 08, 2006, 01:51 AM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,801 Posts
Yippee!
RC Country Semi-Annual Swap Meet, Sacramento, Ca

RC Country Semi-Annual Swap Meet, Sacramento, Ca.

OK Everyone, this is the Big One!!!!!!!!!!

RC Country in Sacramento is having their fall, Semi-Annual Swap meet on Saturday Sept 23rd from dawn till noon. (and I mean DAWN!) Spaces and Admission are free. Food and Drinks available on site.

Come and get deals on almost anything RC or Model related and see one of the best Local Hobby Shops on the west coast (JMHO).

This is worth the drive from almost anywhere in the west coast area! If you are not there at Dawn, be prepared to walk a few blocks when you find parking.

This LHS caters to EP flyers as well as all RC from cars, boats and trains.

6011 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, Ca. 916-731-5868 The store will be open from 9 AM till 5 PM.

Off HWY 50, just east of I-80 and HWY 99 (5 min) between 65th and 59th street.
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2006, 02:55 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
In Heli Wonderland
Joined Aug 1999
22,801 Posts
Their ste is back up so here it is

http://www.rccountryhobbies.com/
Fred Bronk is offline Find More Posts by Fred Bronk
Old Sep 20, 2006, 05:01 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,458 Posts
Hi Fred:
I will be there at dawn and I am loading up my wife's van with a dozen + receiver ready planes (RFR: Ready for Receiver) to sell and more. Unless sold first I will have a Swift brushless powered glider with three servos motor and controller, just add receiver and battery and fly for just $250.00. Alcyone thermal open glass glider with 6 servos for $200.00 and a Graupner JU-52 ready to fly for $200.00 and the little one for $75.00. Sonic Liner with three sevos and a great speed controller RFR like new for $150.00. Wingo RFR $140.00. Demoiselle, Funky Chicken RFR at $100.00 each. Freedom with radio etc $100.00. Projeti (once crashed) quality gear $100.00. Zagi electric RFR $60.00. Me-262 slope combat plane like new with two servos installed $100.00. Tiger Moth package RTF with transmitter and a new kit $125.00. Finally a little foam Pitt Special Ready for Receiver. Heck I will even sell the receiver in most of them for some more money and you can buy a crystal that matches your need and fly the plane on Saturday.
I will have a Multiplex Cargo kit with the B-17 modification packet and an assortment of RC toys including flying Santas, a flying cat, a firing tank and a robot and more. Look forward to seeing you and at least selling some of these planes and toys.
Last year someone bought two planes from me at dawn and made a big profit selling them to others by 10:00. There are some really good deals and it starts early so bring your flashlight and a lot of cash and have fun. There are even some deals in the store so I don't have to take home that pesky cash. I loose money on every sale but I make up for it with vol... heck I don't make up for it. I will keep the escapes and reduce price in most cases or reduce price and swap similar servos if they are in good shape and test out.
Mike
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Michael Heer; Sep 20, 2006 at 05:11 PM.
Old Sep 22, 2006, 02:23 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,458 Posts
I have picked out more stuff than my wife's van can hold. Those that sent messages I will be sure to bring the planes you are interested in seeing. Should at least be able to fit in most of the stuff. Mike
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 23, 2006, 08:05 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,458 Posts
No Fred!
But lots and lots of sellers with lots of planes cars and a couple of boats. Even had some buyers.
I arrived at 4:30 and people with flashlights started looking in the van windows before I was out of the vehicle. I was unloaded and set-up by 4:45. By 5:00 all of the places to set-up were gone...I think. Met a lot of nice people, even some Ezoners, including Wild Bill. Got home about 1:20 and I just finished today's list of honey dos. RC Country hosts a GREAT swap meet. It is just getting a little crazy how early you have to get there if you need a large space to display. Until Sprin. Mike
RCG Plus Member