HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 07, 2006, 09:43 PM
Fly
Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
Joined Apr 2002
694 Posts
Cool
Threw Easy Star into Canyon & Crash! Onboard Video

I got board this afternoon and really wanted to fly. As always by the time I get off work, the wind gets crazy. I wanted to try a new place to fly, so I went to the Canyon where all the Dirt Bikes ride. 1st Video is a crash when I threw her into the Canyon. 30 Seconds long. 2nd Video I decided on a new launch location and got her up, then I dipped her into the Canyon. Nice flight, but you'll see that at one point she drops like 10 feet without warning. I'm very curious about what happen. Any clues? Second vid is about 5 minutes. Here's some pictures of the flight, crash.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26217128&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56791738&hl=en
darenm is offline Find More Posts by darenm
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2006, 09:58 PM
Rich Hill Missouri 64779
Joined Nov 2003
8,340 Posts
It didn't take very long to get to that plane eating bush. And did I see thorns on that bush? But, just think of all the wondedrful trash you got to video? Great bottle! Hee Hee. At least you were able to get it back quickly. Nice video once you got her up and going. Sorry about the crash.
quailbird is offline Find More Posts by quailbird
Old Sep 08, 2006, 02:32 AM
sno
winds a blow'n Im a go'n!
The Sticks!! Central Oregon
Joined Mar 2005
994 Posts
With those hills in the background and the wind you say is always blowing...you need to get your self a slope glider!
sno is offline Find More Posts by sno
Old Sep 08, 2006, 09:50 AM
Australia
Joined Dec 2004
269 Posts
Vid was funney thanks for sharing.
gee there is some rubbish about on the ground.
CarlosTheGreat is offline Find More Posts by CarlosTheGreat
Old Sep 08, 2006, 10:52 AM
Fly
Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
Joined Apr 2002
694 Posts
Thanks. Ya the bikers don't take care of the area at all. There's trash every where. I would love to get a slope plane and take it up to the hills. I'll have to research on a nice slope plane. I'm going to White Sands this week end and will get some nice footage.
darenm is offline Find More Posts by darenm
Old Sep 08, 2006, 05:28 PM
sno
winds a blow'n Im a go'n!
The Sticks!! Central Oregon
Joined Mar 2005
994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darenm
I would love to get a slope plane and take it up to the hills. I'll have to research on a nice slope plane.

You wont regret it! Swing through the Slope forum in the sailplane section for all the info you can handle!
sno is offline Find More Posts by sno