SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by airboomerang2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 05, 2006, 05:01 PM
Joined Jan 2006
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Parkzone Stryker F27B HOBBYZONE

SELLING MY REMOTE CONTROL PARKZONE STRYKER F27B JET FOR $99 + $18 TO SHIP. THIS PLANE SELLS FOR $200 NEW. HAVE HAD SINCE JUNE 5, 2006 AND FLOWN ONLY A COUPLE OF TIMES. HAD SMALL CRASH, FIXED AND IT STILL LOOKS AND FLIES GREAT. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL THE EXTRAS IT CAME WITH. I HAVE DECIDED TO STICK WITH FLYING MY BEGINNER PLANE. IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME AT airboomerang@yahoo.com OR THROUGH THIS SITE. I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR A BLADE CP HELICOPTER. THANKS BOB
A one-piece Z-Foam wing for truer flight performance out of the box
3-cell 2100mAh Li-Po compatibility for the option to fly with the included Ni-MH battery pack or a Li-Po pack
An included optional Li-Po performance propeller for flying with Li-Po power
Vented compartments for electronics to allow for battery packs and electronics to stay cool during flight
Heavy-duty elevon hinges for increased durability and flying precision
3-channel FM radio system (including transmitter)
Eight AA batteries for the transmitter and a 7-cell 8.4V 900mAh Ni-MH battery pack are included so pilots can get in the air fast
1.2A variable rate DC peak charger so pilots can quickly charge battery packs while at the flying field
Two flight modes selectable from the transmitter so pilots can fly in the mode that's most comfortable for them
Fully proportional elevons and throttle make controlling the F-27B Stryker more precise
Powerful direct-drive 480 motor for solid performance
Flux ring around the motor aids in cooling to improve motor efficiency and power output
Exclusive X-Port plug-and-play accessory system for expandable fun with the Sonic Combat Module (HBZ4020)
Reusable receiver/ESC unit and servos to allow pilots to reuse components in other planes
Factory-applied paint and decals take the work out of making the F-27B Stryker ready for flight
Large control surfaces for maximum roll and pitch authority
Overview
The F-27B Stryker™ combines a powerful 480 motor, spine tingling agility and X-Port™ functionality to provide a park flying experience unlike any other. Its advanced Mode Change Flight Control™ system lets pilots choose between two flight modes with just the flip of a transmitter switch. Pilots can also plug in the optional Sonic Combat Module™ (HBZ4020) into the Stryker’s X-Port and take on similarly equipped ParkZone™ or HobbyZone® airplanes in air-to-air combat.

Tech Notes
You will need...You don't need anything more than what comes in the box. This is truly one-box purchase fun that's ready for flight. Just charge the battery and go fly!

Specifications
Wing Span: 37 in (950mm)
Overall Length: 27 in (700mm)
Flying Weight: 21 oz (580g)
Motor Size: 480 Power Direct Drive
Radio: FM with 3 proportional channels
Recommended Battery: 7-cell 8.4V 900mAh Ni-MH (included)
X-Port: Yes
Charger: DC Peak Detect
airboomerang2 is offline Find More Posts by airboomerang2
Last edited by airboomerang2; Sep 16, 2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: REDUCED PRICE
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2006, 08:20 AM
Lonewolf172
USA, IN, Noblesville
Joined Dec 2004
110 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For sale

Hi. Is the Stryker still for sale. If I understand you right comes with everything ready to fly.
lonewolf172 is offline Find More Posts by lonewolf172
Last edited by lonewolf172; Sep 23, 2006 at 09:15 AM.
Closed Thread