SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 04, 2006, 01:29 PM
San Pedro
Joined Jan 2004
767 Posts
Discussion
Clearing out the garage

I'm a local Fermin guy that is clearing up his garage. I have too much stuff so I will be getting rid of planes. I'll post some pics of whats available later, I've got 4 sleds that need new homes. I have too many new projects. I will be keeping a few. Let me know if you're interested. Planes weigh from 60-90 ounces.
dman1 is offline Find More Posts by dman1
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2006, 01:53 PM
San Diego
Joined Apr 2003
4,281 Posts
pm sent

b
Bill L is offline Find More Posts by Bill L
Old Sep 04, 2006, 04:41 PM
PGR
Low AltiDude
United States, CA, Costa Mesa
Joined Jun 2004
7,953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman1
I'm a local Fermin guy that is clearing up his garage.
I don't have a garage, I have a shed. And it's definitely something I need to clean out.

Trouble is, I can't find it anymore. It's under that pile somewhere ...

Packrat Pete
PGR is online now Find More Posts by PGR
Old Sep 04, 2006, 07:13 PM
Insert custom witicism
San Diego
Joined Jun 2001
3,526 Posts
Aaargh! I'm off to the east coast tomorrow and won't be able to come over! Save me a cool fuse Dan and I'll pick it up when I return.

Jeff
Jeff Charlot is offline Find More Posts by Jeff Charlot
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:22 PM
SoCal
Joined May 2004
392 Posts
You're not having another kid are you??? Haven't seen you at the cliff in a LONG time Danny-boy. You're not giving up on the "Guillotine" are you??? I'll take anything from your garage that hasn't been in the ocean Dan!!! Oh, they've ALL been in the ocean? Ok, nevermind.
Just yankin' your chain buddy, get out to the cliff and swap some paint...we need you!
Robb
av8soulfly is offline Find More Posts by av8soulfly
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:30 PM
Long Beach
Joined Jan 2004
1,420 Posts
Dan, I'll take the Rafale, the h2 hummer, the slot car track, hmmmm I'll let you know what else when I think of more.. Like Rob, nothing outa the Pacific Ocean....
Ok, just kidding
Henry V is offline Find More Posts by Henry V
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:34 PM
SoCal
Joined May 2004
392 Posts
Good one Henry! Hey Dan, we can tell if it's been the drink...My dog's nose is sensitive to salt!!!!!
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:36 PM
SoCal
Joined May 2004
392 Posts
Are all the linkages under full factory warantee??? How long is the warantee?...one year or until it returns to the sea????...which ever comes first?
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:47 PM
San Pedro
Joined Jan 2004
767 Posts
yeah, we had #2 5 weeks ago. The Guillotine is 80 back. I've been building, but not flying even thow I could probably throw a rock to Fermin. It's getting better, so I should be out in a little while. Rob, do you have the wing planform for a Corsair? I have a fuse about ready but I don't have the wing design. Also I think there are a couple other items I wouldn't mind buying from you. I saw you out there a bunch as I was driving home to change diapers lately. But School started so its back to the grind. I'm going to try and get out there this weekend. We have had some nice wind lately.
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:55 PM
SoCal
Joined May 2004
392 Posts
Saved the planform for my Corsair, 9" at root AND polyhedral break, then tapers down to about 6" at the tip. So the center piece is a rectangle, not a constant taper.
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:57 PM
San Pedro
Joined Jan 2004
767 Posts
you to boneheads are killing me. None of these planes have wandered near the Pacific. Unless you are qualifying my garages proximity as too close to the water. Henry, I'll let you know on the H2 if it goes on the market. And any time you yahoos want to come and run the slot car track. I'm in. Remember rubbin is racin.

PS you guys are killing me, lol
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:59 PM
San Pedro
Joined Jan 2004
767 Posts
can we get that wing down to 5% like all my other stuff?
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:59 PM
SoCal
Joined May 2004
392 Posts
I'm dyin' too...LOL
Old Sep 05, 2006, 12:00 AM
San Pedro
Joined Jan 2004
767 Posts
if it's not razor thin, will it fly? LMAO
Old Sep 05, 2006, 12:02 AM
SoCal
Joined May 2004
392 Posts
Now why would you want a Corsair (big fat piggy) with such a skinny wing? It won't make much difference when you're pushin' around that big fat nose!