SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 03, 2006, 11:13 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Jun 2006
73 Posts
Help!
Little Screamers Park Jet woes

I purchased a LS Park Jet on June 23rd. After much hassle and many promises, I finally received the motor July 19th. Less than 2 weeks later the polycarbonate hub on the flux ring stripped. I immediately contacted Scott at Little Screamers and filled him in on the details. He stated that there was a problem with heat and the PC hubs. He stated he would replace the hub or entire flux ring assembly. That was August 2nd.

I returned from vacation on August 15th and had yet to receive the part. I posted an inquiry and received a phone call the next morning at 0730 from Scott stating that he would send out the flux ring assembly with a metal hub that day.

It is now September. Two subsequent private messages continue unanswered. No parts have yet arrived. Others have received theirs. I have no idea if or when I will ever receive the replacement parts. Please keep this customer service in mind when placing future orders with this vendor. Please perform a search on the boards and note that certain individuals have received great service.

Make your choice wisely. I mean it is only $50, right?
levelOne is offline Find More Posts by levelOne
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2006, 11:15 PM
Build, Fly, Crash. Repeat
Tampa, FL
Joined Oct 2005
284 Posts
Hey levelone, I recommend taking this to the LittleScreamers Forum (at the bottom in "Vendors,"). Im sure you will get what you need there!
IBWingnutz is offline Find More Posts by IBWingnutz
Old Sep 03, 2006, 11:24 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Jun 2006
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBWingnutz
Hey levelone, I recommend taking this to the LittleScreamers Forum (at the bottom in "Vendors,"). Im sure you will get what you need there!
Thanks IBWingnutz, I did not know they had their own forum. I am not wanting to double post, but I did heed your advice. I do prefer to have the thread here where it can not be edited or deleted accidentally.
Old Sep 03, 2006, 11:35 PM
Build, Fly, Crash. Repeat
Tampa, FL
Joined Oct 2005
284 Posts
Cool beans! They are good guys (I'm sure you'll find out ) They do happen to be unfortunately waaaay busy! (Which you are finding out )

They will take care you, no worries! Good luck & hope you get back in the air soon!

Over/Out
Steve
IBWingnutz is offline Find More Posts by IBWingnutz
Old Sep 04, 2006, 03:26 AM
Edmonds Wa. (Seattle)
Joined Nov 2003
3,926 Posts
Ya I remember that now! Sorry been working on to many things, Will ship it Tue.

Scott
Littlescreamers is offline Find More Posts by Littlescreamers
Old Sep 04, 2006, 11:43 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Jun 2006
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlescreamers
Ya I remember that now! Sorry been working on to many things, Will ship it Tue.

Scott
Thanks for the response. Please remember you were going to send a metal hub version so this issue wouldn't occur again. I will send the old flux ring/magnets back upon receipt of the new metal hubbed flux ring/magnets.